Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scrappysmom Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2006, 09:46 AM
    Dog with hiccups
    I have a mixed breed puppy (we think). We got our dog from a rescue society. He could be sleeping and all of a sudden he has the hiccupps. They only last about a minute or two. Is this something I should worry about?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2006, 11:09 AM
    I don't think it requires immediate attention. Might make a note to ask the vet about it next time you are in for shots or something. Thank you for adopting a mixed breed. So many nice dogs, and too few homes. Come back anytime with questions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Doxie JRT Cross hiccups [ 3 Answers ]

Our pup has had digestive problems since we acquired him. He's considerably better as we have made some adjustments to his diet and meal times. After his first morning exercise he's given a 'cookie' just to have something in his stomach and half an hour later he's given a small amount of a good...

Puppy hiccups [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering can puppies/dogs get a case of hiccups. My 13 week Chihuahua was sleeping on my chest one moring and he kept making the classic jump/hiccup sounds for about a minute. I was worried so I woke him up, he awoke repositioned himself and then went back to sleep and it never happened...

View more questions Search