Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sepetron Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2008, 03:57 PM
    Title needed: Animated 80's film: Girl saves town who got their color stolen
    A girl goes out to her barn and gets her white horse. They go to a town with naughty kids because their color was stolen by two bad guys. I can't remember the title to save the life of me, its from the late 80's or early 90's. Please help its driving me nuts!
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Jan 23, 2008, 04:41 PM
    It sounds like Pleasantville (1988), but that film wasn't animated.

Vasily

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's/90's animated film title search [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all, For some time I have tried to get the few images I recall from an animated feature I saw when younger to stick with someone, but no luck yet. Here is what I got: A little boy is on a journey that at one point takes him through a swamp. And I believe he drives or rides in a car, and...

An animated film in the 70-80s about a water boy and fire girl? [ 3 Answers ]

Trying to Remember the name of a film that came out during my childhood. I watch it shortly after watching "The Last Unicorn," however I am unsure if it was made during that time. What I remember is of two races one of water the other of fire. They looked like faires type charters. The boy and girl...

Old Animated Film - Girl breaths underwater [ 2 Answers ]

There is this old animated film that I saw around ten years ago (I think). I think it was a Japanese anime style, but I am not sure. I remember a girl out on a boat with her father or uncle or someone and she falls into the water (I think the ocean). She then gets tangled in some seaweed and can't...

80's or 90s animated film with animals [ 2 Answers ]

I actually remember a lot about this movie and have been trying to figure out its title for over a year now. I even told a boy that I would marry him if he found out. Luckyly he didn't because marrying him would have been bad Any way on to the movie It is an 80s or 90s animated film staring...

Animated Film Of The 80's [ 2 Answers ]

This One Is Partly Animated And Partly Not, All I Remember Is This Little Boy That Ends Up Going Down Into The Ocean Or Just A Lake Or Whatever And It Is This New Land And He Has So Much Fun, I Can't Remember I Think He Might Have Became A Fish But Maybe Not, But He Had This Magical Day In The...

View more questions Search