Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jedwavis Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2006, 09:22 AM
    Water stops then starts
    :confused: just recently when I have been taking a shower the water pressure slowly dies out until the water becomes just a trickle for about 2 minutes and then the pressure kicks bak in and the water returns to normal pressure. This has been happening more and more lately. It also happens in the other faucets in the house. I was wondering if any one could help.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jan 11, 2006, 10:55 AM
    Hi Jed,

Are you on a pump or city water? Tom
    jedwavis Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2006, 11:13 AM
    It's a pump, and a well
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jan 13, 2006, 11:57 AM
    Do you have a bladder tank or a large pressure tank? How deep is your well? Any chance you are drawing the water table down so far it has to build back up before the pump primes? Regards, tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brand new water heater: Starts hot, then water gets cold after few seconds [ 9 Answers ]

We just moved into a brand new condo which has its own water heater. We went to take a shower this morning and the first few seconds of the shower were very hot, then it went cold after 10 seconds. We tried again after half an hour, same thing. There was enough hot water for my husband to shave but...

91 Honda Civic starts by itself [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 91 honda civic that tries to start by itself with no key in the ignition. It will keep going until you take the cable off the battery. Wondering if this is a starter problem or an ignition problem. :confused:

Well water stops then goes [ 5 Answers ]

When I turn on my water it starts to come out then no water then the water comes out slow till it reaches full pressure I changed the pressure switch my other one was bad now I have this problem could it be a bad pressure switch (I got it at home depot) or could it be the air in the tank what...

My PC Starts, then shuts down [ 2 Answers ]

Hey all, OK just put a new motherboard in & cpu & basically it boots for about 5-10 seconds then shuts down again, getting shorter each time unless I leave it while any ideas Thanks

1988 Honda Civic DX - Starts & Stops [ 3 Answers ]

I'm having problems getting my Civic to run consistently. It will run for about 3-4 miles and then stall out and won't start again until it cools off for a couple of hours. When I try to restart it, it sounds like it's going to start but it just won't go all the way. It goes through more coolant...

View more questions Search