Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kycflood Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2008, 01:15 PM
    Tim Cox Print
    How much is the Tim Cox Print "Branding the Maverick" 13 1/4 x 20 1/2 signed worth? It was printed in the late 70's.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2008, 12:28 AM
    That work is mentioned some on the following search. Tim Cox Prints Branding the Maverick - Google Search

If you click on it, you will probably find some prices listed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Charlot print? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Jean Charlot print of "village in france" with a copyright Camilla Lucas NYC 1935 in the upper left corner of the print. In the lower left corner is "sur le coteau". It is in the original frame and has the triangle stamp on the back. What charlot collection is this from and have you any...

Print wireless without a print server [ 4 Answers ]

Print wireless without a print server how? My name is bob I have desktop running win xp home ed with a printer. I would like to print to my laptop (wireless) how do I print wireless without buying a print server?:(

Old Print [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a print I saw about 30 or more years ago it was on a calendar page. It was a seascape, dark, moody. It was waves crashing on the beach but when you looked closer it was horses the white frothly part of the wave was horse heads one after the other giving the appearance of crashing...

Won't Print [ 1 Answers ]

I have styus C 80 printer .After being out of Blk. Ink for several months I finally replaced the cartridge. At 1st the paper would come out w/ nothing on it at all, Then I got a pop up saying among other things "THIS PRINTER COULD NOT BE INSTALLED,RESTART WINDOWS & THEN TRY AGAIN" . Now tonight I...

How do I print [ 2 Answers ]

I use win98se. I have a folder that has both audio and video files in it . How do I print the contents of this folder. I tried to copy and paste into wordpad but that didn't work.I also tried hitting the print screen key and alt+print keys and that didn't work. Can I print just the info in the...

View more questions Search