Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    librarian001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2008, 01:04 PM
    Probation transfer
    I was put on probation and my transfer was put in on dec. 4 to pa how much longer do I have to wait until it goes through and will pa approve it if fl approved it
    fde Posts: 93, Reputation: -4

Jan 23, 2008, 01:53 PM
    The sending department will receive instructions from the receiving department . The sending department will direct the probationer in writing to report. In the receiving department it should only take ten business days of arrival. Then they process it. It has to do with paper work lot and lots of paper work. What a hassle.
    Good luck ! I don't know why it is taking so long. I would call and find out if you are lost in the system. Then maybe your area has a longer time call! Call! Call!
    rivera56 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2008, 06:59 AM
    How do I transfer my probaton from the state of Florida to Massachusetts
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2008, 07:12 AM
    Hello rivera:

Look here:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/crimin...on-115783.html

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 24, 2008, 07:41 AM
    First of course the states do not have to approve your transfer. And it can take several months, it is always hard to tell. You need to be in communication with your PO and find the status.

As for as getting one, you need to start by talking to your PO officer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transfer of probation [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking to transfer my probation from the state of Michigan to the state of Texas?

Probation transfer from WI. [ 3 Answers ]

My friend was living in Tennessee and got a little behind on his child support after 22 years of paying religiously, and was extradited to Wisconsin and spent a year in jail there. They let him out with time served and one year's probation almost 2 months ago. He has been trying to get transferred...

Probation transfer [ 2 Answers ]

My brother got a 1 yr. probation sentence from a dui while living in orlando.he has lived there 2 yrs. He wanted to move back to Massachusetts but they say he has to stay in Florida until his probation is over. However w/no license to work he can't pay rent. His entire family is here in...

Probation transfer from AZ to CA [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: My brother has unsupervised probation in Mohave County AZ and he would like to have it transferred to San Diego County. He will be moving out here and living with me. How do we go about making this happen? And how long does it usually take?

Probation transfer [ 2 Answers ]

My wife and I received probation.We had to accept a plea agreement and 2 felony 4's.All allegations of dangerous crimes against children have been lifted.Our 3 children live in Maryland with a relative.This relative doesn't want us to get our children back.We lost our infant son in March 1999.We...

View more questions Search