Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jhn628 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2008, 11:15 AM
    Pool top rail
    Hi I am looking for a replacement top deck rails for an above ground 21ft round pool, any clues?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jan 23, 2008, 06:37 PM
    Are you asking about where to find then or what? Can you tell us what is wrong with the current rails?
    jhn628 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2008, 06:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ballengerb1
    Are you asking about where to find then or what? Can you tell us what is wrong with the current rails?
    Hi my current rails/ deck are rotted out, and I am asking where I can get them, the dealer who I bought it from went out of business and I have been to other dealers and they cannot help me. Thank you
    tperkins Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2008, 06:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jhn628
    Hi i am looking for a replacement top deck rails for an above ground 21ft round pool, any clues??
    I am trying to find replacement rails for the above ground pool, too. Did you have any luck?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chair rail [ 3 Answers ]

I am adding a chair rail in my dinning room, my question regards nailing into the studs, living in Florida the studs are metal (I think steel or aluminum). The nail gun does not have the power to penetrate this kind of stud. Should I just nail into the dry wall or should I use a product such as...

Install New Pool Liner-Above Ground Pool [ 1 Answers ]

We are going to install a new liner in an above ground pool this weekend. I have read conflicting information as to when the skimmer and jet holes should be cut. Do you fill the pool with water within a foot of the skimmer, attach the trim kit and then cut out the liner? I don't know what to do,...

Pool, spitters or over pool jets of water [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me where to find the spitters that send streams of water over the pool. Thanks, Judy

Chair Rail [ 2 Answers ]

I have a study that is 9 x 11 with 12' ceilings. What is the best way for me to shorten the height of the room without taking away from the square footage? Should I install chair rail?

View more questions Search