Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ShaunG Posts: 18, Reputation: 2
    -

Jan 23, 2008, 07:37 AM
    Are you rich?
    If you are I would like to know how you became rich?
    The Problem: I would like to buy this car (Please see attached photo)

I need to raise about 35 000 South African Rands or ($ 5,300 ) quickly before the car is sold to someone else!
    Any inspired thoughts or ideas on how to make money quickly? I have a good job but pay around half of my salary off on my flat. Or do you know anyone that is so rich that can give me a bit? ;)

Kind Regards

Shaun G

PS: No illegal suggestions
    Attached Images

Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Jan 23, 2008, 08:02 AM
    No one's going to give you money for nothing.

Try selling cookies :-)

... or take out a small loan.
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Mar 22, 2008, 03:45 AM
    I lived like a dog for many years in a tiny apartment saving every penny I could until the interest and sound investments on my savings started paying for things.

Hard work and not working for someone else also helps. "Do what you love and the money will follow."
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 22, 2008, 03:52 AM
    If you are paying 1/2 of your pay for a place to live that is your main issue, esp if you make a "good" wage.

So at this point you really can't afford to buy a car. You need to work out a budget esp were your apartment is not over 1/4 of your income. You then need to set up a savings program.

Also working a 2nd job is very normal and sometimes even other odd jobs along with the 2nd job.

If more education will get you a better job, you work hard to increase your education.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

You And The Rich: [ 8 Answers ]

The rich get richer and the poor get poorer because the rich exploit and manipulate the poor. Have you been a victim of these inequities? Jeff :eek:

How he got rich. [ 3 Answers ]

A businessman walked into a New York City bank and asked for the loan officer. He said he was going to Europe on business for two weeks and needed to borrow $5,000. The loan officer said the bank would need some security for such a loan. The business man then handed over the keys to a Rolls...

How does one get rich? [ 6 Answers ]

How much money would someone have to start with to get rich?

Poor Little Rich Girl [ 1 Answers ]

Hi-- I have some copies of the book "Poor Little Rich Girl" (about Barbara Hutton) which were recalled by Random House in 1984 due to mistakes in the text. Does anybody know if they are worth anything? Thanks! --Wayno

View more questions Search