Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jennifer07 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jan 23, 2008, 04:38 AM
    Nothing has still no happened !
    Hi Everyone

I am 23 years old and me and my partner are trying to conceive I had the implant put in my arm in November 2006 and had it removed in may 2007 and I have had no luck in getting pregnant each month. Can anyone tell me how long it will take to get pregnant after having implant removed also my periods have been regular and this month I was 4 days late and that is unusal for me but I ended up coming on my period yesterday. :(
    margie26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2008, 06:02 AM
    I have been married for 1year now.. trying to get pregnant but tell not pregnant.. what should I do?I have been counting my period its 38day every month it is erregular?
    ... helf me... I wait for you answer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could it have happened? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! I've recently started taking YAZ, a birth control pill, and here lately I've noticed an outrageous increase in vaginal discharge. Not to be gross but when I wipe it just kind of drips a bunch of mucus and its really stretchy. I've only missed one dose and had intercourse during that time. Plus...

What Happened [ 2 Answers ]

I am new to this board but am in need of great help. I divorced about 4 years ago after being married 22 long years. Shortly after, I met this man that I really liked and he felt the same for me. We became close very quickly. He wanted to get married after being together for only a couple of...

Has this happened to anyone? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am a 24 yr old female and I had unprotected sex on Wednesday 4th 2007 and I was becoming fertile on Friday 6th 2007 and was ovulating on 9th April 2007. Has this happened to anyone else and had gotten pregnant on a unfertile day? My cycle is thirty five days. I have been off the pill for nine...

What happened? [ 2 Answers ]

I met a great guy when I moved in my new town. He was a breath of fresh air. We immediately connected and everything was great. Well he has 2 children who live 2 hours away. He has always struggled about being so far away. Well a year and 9 months went on with him just visiting home to see the kids...

What happened? [ 4 Answers ]

What happened to Valinorsorrow?

View more questions Search