Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rebz_000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2008, 12:22 AM
    How do I shrink video file for emailing?
    Hey... I have a 50 or so MB video file that I need to shrink down to 10MB to attach to an email... HOW DO I DO IT?
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2008, 12:41 AM
    You can cut parts out into in 10mb sizes and send them separately. Or you can try to use a zipping tool to compress the file but I doubt that it will be 10mbs.

Use Free Software Downloads and Software Reviews - Download.com, search for video editing
    mareum Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2012, 07:40 AM
    I made a video from my iphon eits too long to send for an email hw can I resie it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Video AVI file codec [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a avi file it is opening in vlc media player but the size is huge because of some problem(the divx s/w is telling it is having codec problem) I need a software which is to convert or cut the AVI file so that I can able to operate it,I have downloaded some software and tried with this...

Resize video file [ 5 Answers ]

How Do I Resize Video Files To Fit The Web?

How to remove audio from video file [ 1 Answers ]

I like to change a background song for a video file I can add a background song by using windows movie maker bt I d`nt know how to remove that bacround music from the video file any one can help me

Downloading video for file transfer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I am trying to dowload me playing my piano on a free life stle web site etribes. I have filmed myself on a video camera and transferred it to a dvd via a dvd player/burner. I have loaded it into my laptop a toshiba-equium A100-147, but I can't get the machine to down load the...

View more questions Search