Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DamnGina Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2008, 12:08 AM
    Do boys like flowers?
    What do guys like for Valentines day? My boyfriend always surprizes me and I want to do it this time and knock him off his feet any ideas?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2008, 01:07 AM
    I am a guy and would be thrilled to receive flowers for Valentine's Day! But that's probably because I'm really into gardening of all sorts.

What sort of things is your boyfriend interested in?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2008, 03:37 PM
    I don't think younger guys would be into flowers so much.
    Depending how much you want to spend
    You could get him a wallet
    Or a chain necklace -maybe with dog tags
    Or a watch -K Mart sells Joe boxer watches for 20.00
    Or a microphone or speakers Gift Idea: Compact & Slim Travel Speaker
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2008, 03:47 PM
    Tools if he likes that sort of thing... nothing wrong with flowers, but not typically something men get. Box of chocolates might be better.
    DamnGina Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2008, 09:18 PM
    Well I know he likes candy. Thanks!
    Sarwat_86 Posts: 18, Reputation: 0

Nov 13, 2008, 01:16 PM

Flowers are the bad idea for young boys.I guess you should give him any cool sporty watch.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cleaning silk flowers [ 2 Answers ]

How do you clean silk flowers with something you make at home? I have purchased the products commercially but would prefer to make something at home. Spraying water on them does not clean them or make them shine... thanks. P

Would you call this abuse or rape or boys being boys?AND AM I ALONE? [ 27 Answers ]

Grew up in a home where I didn't get much love/affection and I 'fled' perhaps, by dating only one serious boyfriend from age 16 - 26 (can you say LOSER?) who permitted me to sneak out at night to see him midnight until 2am at 16, who isolated me--alienated my friends, ran off other guys I was...

Buy Your Own Flowers [ 17 Answers ]

When I was still married, and when my kids were still at home, I could always count on getting some flowers. But now, divorced and with kids grown and flown, I miss them all of course, but I also missed receiving flowers. Then it came to me, I could go buy myself some flowers. It was an amazing...

Drying Flowers [ 4 Answers ]

HI there, I know how to dry roses... I got a bouquet of roses, unknown flower, and baby's breath... I was wondering if the drying of this bouquet would be the same method. Or if there is something special that I have to do... :D Thanks in advance for your help;)

View more questions Search