Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinkroses_80 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2006, 10:03 PM
    Pregnant symptoms??
    Hi! My boyfriend and I have been together for some time now, and have recently been having unprotected sex. Since my last period, I have had many symptoms (according to several websites). I have had four nosebleeds, out of the blue. I have always had problems with acne, but there is some showing up in the most unusual places that are out of the ordinary. My lower back has been very achey. I usually have no trouble sleeping, but it seems I can't fall asleep, lately, until the very early hours of the morning. Also after intercourse with my boyfriend about a week ago, I bled what seemed to be a mixture of vaginal fluid and a brownish blood. Could this have been implantation bleeding, or simply something caused by intercourse?? Also, more dominately, my nipples have been extremely sore these past couple of days, but my breasts themselves do not seem to be sore. :confused: I'm very confused! Could you please give me your opinion on whether I may be pregnant?:o Thank you so much!
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2006, 10:10 PM
    I don’t know the signs for pregnancy.

However, I do wish to offer some practical advice. Go to the drug store and get a home pregnancy test (or go to your Doctor for a pregnancy test).

That seems like a much more conclusive way to determine if you are pregnant instead of trying to guess based on symptoms.

And since you and your boyfriend are having unprotected sex, I am assuming you are in fact trying to get pregnant?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jan 10, 2006, 11:29 PM
    You should consider taking a pregnancy test to see if your pregnant. Pregnancy symptoms can cause breast tenderness, usually starting around 14-21 days post conception, and sometimes a sensation of pelvic heaviness and feeling like you have to urinate more often. If you are concerned about the symptoms you are experiencing, or have more questions about pregnancy, it is recommended that you speak to your doctor.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 13, 2006, 03:30 PM
    Hi. Welcome to the forum.
    First and foremost, when in doubt -as advised by my 'forum family members' - Always see your doctor. Nosebleeds are not usually a common symptom and you should see the doctor to check your clotting factor (or are you taking too many Aspirins lately?), and have other tests as well to include toxoplasmosis test, especially if there are pets in your home or neighborhood.
    Second, Take a EPT or HPT, even though they might be negative does not mean your not.

Check out the following sites, they will help you through this a little more to reassure if you are.
    http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/sym...gnancy/PR00102
    Scroll down and even get answers on flying while pregnant, exercise,
    Dangers, etc.

http://www.epigee.org/pregnancy/symptoms.html

www.askdramy.com The U.K. online doctor.you can post on a forum, or 'ask the Dr. Amy' with a click. The FAQ Tab on the homepage is also a good place to click and has a lot of good subject matter. P.S. Most of the articles are printable in PDF format.
    Good luck, and keep us posted.

Belated Happy New Year, and all the best wishes!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are these symptoms? [ 20 Answers ]

Hey all I'm 19 and have convinced myself I'm pregnant. I did have un protected sex on 20th of march (we were not trying for a baby). And since then I've been freaking out. In the last 2 days though I have calmed down and now want the baby, I think if I get a negative result I would acctually be...

What were your labor symptoms [ 6 Answers ]

Well all I don't know if this means anything but hey I figured I would ask it here before my dr appt today. What kind of symptoms did you experience, or have heard of experienced, before labor? The reason I ask is due to some sever symptoms that I am having. I just wanted to know if anyone else...

Oil symptoms [ 2 Answers ]

Hi There Guys My Mazda Rustler 1400 is running sluggish ,when I pull away in first gear she Stuttors before she moves can be time to replace clutch and pressure plate. Other concern is the exhaust is black and a black spot around the outside of the exhaust tailpiece. What is causing that? ...

Odd Period and Symptoms [ 3 Answers ]

I have always had regular 29 day periods with 4 days bleeding and one day spotting. This month it was quite different. I had 4 days light spotting with 2 days medium blood flow then 4 more days light spotting. This is the first irregular period I can remember. Could this be a sign of pregnancy...

Symptoms of depression? [ 2 Answers ]

Could somebody please tell me the overt, and hidden symptoms of depression? I feel edgy, and unmotivated, but I am not sad, like I would think would be a sign of depression. I am not edgy, and unmotivated all the time, but I think I am like this far too often lately. Thank you

View more questions Search