Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Jan 22, 2008, 08:23 PM
    Pelvic soreness
    I am now at 34 weeks... almost there yet so far away. I have noticed that the past week or so I have had pressure or more like soreness in the pelvic area. The soreness is worse after I have been sitting or lying down for an extended amount of time. I almost feel like I have to work the soreness out sometimes after I wake up in the morning. Is this common? I don't believe I have yet dropped but could this be the baby putting more pressure on the pelvis or my pelvis gearing up for delivery?
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2008, 08:37 PM
    Definitely it could be. Your body has a lot of work to do in a short amount of time, and your muscles have a lot of accommodating to do as well. As it gets closer to time for the birth of your baby, the more aches and discomforts you will feel(esp with the more pregnancies you have the sooner and more pronounced your discomforts will be.) if these pains become very painful, you have any bleeding, or steady contractions, make sure you talk to your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breast Soreness/tenderness! Help! [ 1 Answers ]

Is It Possible During Very Early Pregnancy For The Breast Soreness To Come And Go During The Day. I Don't Mean Go Complitly But More As In Ease Up A Bit. I Am Worried Something May Be Wrong, Or Im Not Preggy And Its Just Hormons... Gahh! -amy

Breast soreness [ 4 Answers ]

I just found out that I am pregnant and my breasts were pretty sore. This morning I woke up and they are not really that sore anymore. Does the breast soreness lessen in the mornings or am I possibly miscarrying?

Soreness in breasts [ 1 Answers ]

Im only 20 yrs old. But recently I've had this pain in breasts.. it comes and goes but sometimes my shirt even rubbing against them drives me! They'll get itchy and sore at the same time.. its horrible! I thought I was pregnant for awhile but then I got my "period" even though it wasn't really a...

Abdominal soreness [ 6 Answers ]

For the past week I have had upper abdominal soreness. It almost feels like muscle soreness. It feels like the next day after a hard workout when your muscles are sore and you know they have torn slightly from the workout. I keep telling my husband it feels like I have done crunches for a week...

Muscle Fatigue, soreness [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a 38 year old male who still enjoys playing basketball. My problem is that if I play on Monday my knees and legs are so sore I usually have to wait a day or two before I play again. If I try to play Tuesdays it seems to get progressively worse. Any hints on fighting muscle fatigue and...

View more questions Search