Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JOE GILLATO Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2008, 06:46 PM
    Heating unit blower motor
    The blower motor when out on my rheem furance the heating company told me it would be about 800.00 to replace does this sound about right please let me know joe 773-230-1148
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2008, 07:43 PM
    I worked in industrial maintenance and replaced many motors -- this doesn't look that hard

Furnace Blower Motors * Electric Motor Warehouse

How to replace a blower motor

Maybe someone else will make a comment -- Good Luck
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2008, 11:20 PM
    This price would be high in my area. Don't know where you are located nor the pricing in that area

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier heating unit --fan won't work with heating [ 6 Answers ]

I have a carrier heating unit installed in 2000... it worked fine since then but now... fan will work if we turn it ON by itself... but if we turn on auto heat then heater goes on (blower like sound) but fan doesn't force the air into the house... if we turn off the heat... fan comes on...

Blower Motor (I think) Hum - Lennox Pulse 21 Heating Unit [ 1 Answers ]

Hi - I'm in a new home and turned on the furnace for the first time - a Lennox Pulse 21, fairly new by the looks of it. It was inspected a few weeks ago by the home inspector and passed, but I didn't notice anything at that time. When the unit starts up, and begins blowing heat, there is a...

Blower does not shut off on 15 yr old Bryant heating unit [ 2 Answers ]

The blower on my 12-15 yr old Bryant keeps going ignoring the t-stat stetting. I taught it was the t-stat, I replaced it and it still does the same thing. About a year ago the board was replaced with a newer one that has a fuse (3 amps) And was told that with the fuse it would prevent it from...

Size of ac unit needed to match a carrrier heating unit [ 3 Answers ]

I had a Carrier natural gas heating unit installed in 2003. Model number 58STA/STX 070 Catalog number 535-80105. My ac unit has gone out and the company I bought the heating unit from has gone out of business. What size ac unit will match the heating unit? Thanks so much!:cool:

View more questions Search