Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juan666 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2008, 05:33 PM
    70's or 80's movie
    I saw this movie when I was about 8 or 9
    The movie is about witches the scene that got stocked in my head is a torture scene the way the scene goes is
    A woman has a dream where she see's her self under a board and the board is getting piled up with rocks then she see's a young girl a teen asking her for weeding ring then she wakes up if any 1 help please
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2008, 01:16 PM
    Possibly it's the revered 1970 TV movie Crowhaven Farm.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old 80's (maybe 70's) animated movie [ 3 Answers ]

OK, I can't remember what the movie is actually about, or what the characters look like ((except that the main hero is a young boy)), but I recall one scene in the movie where they (he and his two companions... I don't recall what they look like), have to perform certain unfesable tasks: One...

70's/80's BMX movie. HBO? Mexican Boy! [ 2 Answers ]

I have been searching and searching and found this site... Thank god! I'm trying to find out the name of a movie that was back in the early 80's. It was about a young Mexican boy that was poor and liked BMX biking. I'm pretty sure the movie took place in California. I do remember that he...

80's (Maybe even 70's) Cartoon Movie [ 1 Answers ]

All I can remember was the little girl had red hair and a yellow dress. I believe it was environment-related and I think she changed from a real girl into a cartoon through out the movie and then back into a real girl. I want to say there were two movies and one had to do with her saving a whale.....

70's or 80's Cartoon Movie [ 3 Answers ]

Alrighty, here's the skinny. When I was a kid, there was an animated movie that used to come on all the time and I can't for the life of me remember what it was called or specifically what it was about. Here's what I know: -It took place in modern times -The two main characters were a brother...

80's or 70's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I've been trying to find the title to a movie I only seen once when I was about 7 years old... All I can remember is a woman cocooned in a bath room and a young boy collects large eggs that come out of her... And I remember the end a woman picks up one of the eggs and a claw comes out of the eggs...

View more questions Search