Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    birds_lady Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2008, 03:44 PM
    Engraved Sterling and Turquiose Bracelet
    I would like to know about an engraved signature, on a sterling silver Indian Motif Bracelet with a coral stone in the center.Anyway, it appears to read ETSOSIE. Any ideas?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2008, 03:50 PM
    It could be Ervin Tsosie. He specialized in Native American jewelry. Here is some info on him and a few examples of his work :

http://najatrading.com/ervinptsosie.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vintage Bracelet Marking [ 15 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what this marking means. While familiar or able to locate many jewelry markings this is new to me and am thinking about purchasing. All I know is that this a vintage piece, I suspect the 60s , but really not sure and it is about 1 1/18 wide and 7.5 inches long with safety...

4 piece Sterling/Kohler shower [ 1 Answers ]

I have installed a 4 piece shower unite (L&R side wall, back wall & base) in a house that I am remodeling. My father has suggested heavily, that I need to tile around the upper portion and down the sides of the unit. I would prefer not to. What is the correct procedure in an instance such as...

Gold Bracelet Id? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello- My great aunt passed away and I found this bracelet in her jewellery box. It is very heavy and has the number 750 on the latch. It also has a mark that I truly can't make out. I think it's an "S" or "M" in a box. Thanks for any help!

Q-Ray bracelet ? [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone tried one of these ionic bracelets? My neighbor says they really work. Any opinions?

View more questions Search