Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cinderella-xxx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2008, 03:19 PM
    Body art
    Hey guys, I'm thinkn about getting another tattoo, I want to get " The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams" in ancient sanskrit writing... can anyone help translate it for me... PLEASE!! Lol... xx:)
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2008, 03:26 PM
    Here are a couple of English - Sanskrit translators :

Free :

Sanskrit Dictionary for Spoken Sanskrit
    Sanskrit, Tamil and Pahlavi Dictionaries

For a price :

English Sanskrit translator, English to Sanskrit translation project, Sanskrit translator, technical translation
    Tattoos By Design Sanskrit Translation

We always have questions regarding Sanskrit translations but unfortunately I haven't seen anyone that can translate it. All I have seen people do is refer the asker to a translator. Good luck! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Something is going on with my body can someone help me? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok my last period was on November 15 and I normaly go 7 days first day always painful rest of the days heavy. Well to go on with my story I am currently nervous about what is going on with me because it has never happened to me before so I started on the 15th and bled my 7 days but spotted lightly...

Any body there? [ 2 Answers ]

When I got a yellowish discharge its was a feshy odor.. but after two month the yellowish discharge still there but the smeel is gone... please help me... what's shloud I take?

View more questions Search