Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    watkinslw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2008, 01:11 PM
    Current affairs
    Hi I'm applying for a military career and need to know for interview purposes the most important current affairs of the past few years and I'm not quite sure on the whole iraq thing, how it started? And afghanistan?
    mraquino21 Posts: 81, Reputation: 7

Jan 22, 2008, 01:16 PM
    2003 invasion of Iraq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Try this for starters. You can Google lots of info on this subject.
    Hope this helps out some
    mraquino21 Posts: 81, Reputation: 7

Jan 22, 2008, 01:18 PM
    reviewjournal -- News: Operation Iraqi Freedom

Also check this one out

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My husband has had several affairs [ 8 Answers ]

Im 37 years old and I have been married for 19 years next month on June 18, 2007. My husband had an affair after we had been married for 9 years and we managed to heal from that now another 9 years go by and I find out he is doing it again and with 3 women that I know of. I want to find out the...

Tripping of ac mcb on dc current below its rated current [ 2 Answers ]

Please let me know why ? MCB rated for 240/415VAC, 6Amperes trips on 5 Amps DC current at 24VDC voltage level Ambient operating temperature: 32 ° C MCB Designed for ambient temperature of 55° C Why MCB should trip:confused: ?

Current ratio and non current assets [ 1 Answers ]

How do I know what each makes contains. current assets 25,000 liabilities 40,000 equity 55,000 non current assets=80,000 ( Is this correct) non current 60,000

Why do we have affairs with married men? [ 1 Answers ]

Married men are the worst kind of dogs. You must remember that they are cheating on you and are liars from the beginning. Would you want that kind of man for your prince charming? Re-evaluate your situation and don't settle for less. And a married cheater is less. They are plenty of fish in the...

View more questions Search