Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ecrovid Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2006, 05:22 PM
    Interior design course
    I would like to develop my keen interest in interior design. Is anyone out there aware of a high quality school that offers interior design course in Maryland or Washington Dc part time (evening and weekend) or any that provides good online courses that really get you to improve your skills? I would like to do interior design as a hobby but if I develop good skills, I would like to develop it into a career. I will be very grateful for any ideas, and speficically to hear from those who have had a very good experience with these schools. There are many online courses but you cannot tell which is a good one without word of mouth. If you know the fees and cost of material, please advise me. I will be very grateful. Thank you!

Check out some similar questions!

Interior arch project [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to construct an arched entry into my dining area. Currently, there is a 70” wide x 4.5” deep x 8’ high opening between two walls; ceiling is 8’ high. I think it needs a 1’ head wall at the top of the arch. Any suggestions on how to construct a frame, arch, and cover it with drywall...

Interior walls [ 6 Answers ]

Is it okay to insulate the interior walls of a basement? How many outlets to a 15 amp and a 20 amp breaker? Is it okay to use 12 gauge wire for the breakers? I'm running wiring to a bath, small kitchen, 1 bedroom, living room and home music studio. And is better to add more outlets to a room or...

Interior Brick fire place 100 yrs old [ 1 Answers ]

How do I remove 3 layers of paint fom my massive brick fireplace (8 ft. X 10 ft.)? I'd like to go back to the original brick.

Noisy Interior Air Handler: Silence Please! [ 1 Answers ]

I recently purchased a condo on the top floor of a midrise building. The main return air handler is situated in the living room... unattractive but mainly very noisy! A conversation stopper... or you have to yell when unit is working. Is there any possible way, short of major surgery, to make this...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.