Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pokecatcher Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2013, 11:53 PM
    What if you been going out with there girls but what if she the one you mostly love I feel the same way I been going out since last year on November?

K I have a question I feel the same way but I been going out longer and I dated other girld but none of my exes I never feel nothing for them but there only one girl I love and she the one but she stell feel something for what can I do?please help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Employee way of thinking [ 4 Answers ]

I own a small business. I don't understand why some employees think the place can't run without them. I have terminated a few employees and every one of them have said that none of the customers will ever come back if they aren't there. I don't understand what their psychological make up is to make...

Thinking of leaving [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, to everyone here, I have read some the posts and answers and this site is great! Well, my post tonight is regarding my marriage.My husband and I have been married for 6 years with 3 children 14-5-2.Though we live a comfortable lifestyle, my marriage is not a good one... my husband is not home...

How will l stop thinking about someone l love [ 7 Answers ]

Hello to * ishme l have a love one that l can't stop thinging about her, *how will l stop thinging about her. And so that she will think about me. And if someone love you ,what are the sings that she show you that she love you.

Why am I thinking of this? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, Adadfadf

Just thinking [ 4 Answers ]

My son is developmentally delayed. Since he got into Junior High, he has been getting into trouble. Mostly petty things. I'm considering home schooling him. I don't think he was ready for JH academically or emotionally. My questions have to do with how do I assess for myself where to start his...

View more questions Search