Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aleenachamp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2008, 09:04 AM
    Illusion and architecture
    I'm a 4th yr student of architecture and I have to do a research on the topic - illusion and architecture :rolleyes:... illusion has always been used in architecture in some form or the other... from exteriors to interiors... the parthenon is the best example of illusionin architecture... if anyone has got more information related to this topic please do let me know...
    BlakeCory Posts: 236, Reputation: 21

Aug 27, 2008, 06:37 PM
    Did you find your answer?
    I just saw this and thought it was cool: Dubai Skyscraper With Rotating Floors
    I'm sorry no one helped you here. We work hard to get every question but some slip through the cracks. I hope that if there is anything we can help you with in the future you'll come back.

Take Care, BC
    arudra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2009, 02:58 AM

Heylooo.. wel wel... same question hea... m a 4th yr student of architecture... n I've selctd this topic cald 'ILLUSION IN ARCHITECTURE' cn any 1 suggst me d best suitable sources lyk buks ,websites,examples[in terms of architecture] etc?.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2009, 05:01 AM

To anyone posting here, please click on the following search.

Illusion and Architecture - Google Search

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cool Illusion! [ 10 Answers ]

I'd forgotten about this one. It's not new; some of you have seen this before... if you haven't seen it, you're in for a treat! http://www.johnsadowski.com/big_spanish_castle.php

I fell in love with an ILLUSION [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: Im Chelsea and I need someone's help.. ANYTHING! My ex-boyfriend told me he loved me and we got into so many fights that would always make me break down crying. He told me that he went to the movies with this girl and she made out with him in the theater but she didn't know that he had...

Architecture or not? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm a first year architecture student. But I'm not too sure if architecture is for me. I do like architecture but I'm more interested in interior design (and abit of graphic design, and photography). I know architecture is going to be a tough course and requires a lot of passion....

Best college for architecture? [ 5 Answers ]

What is the best school for architecture? I want to be an architect and I was just wondering what the best school is

Architecture [ 1 Answers ]

What famous architectural structure had a dangerous problem upon completion, when panes of glass would pop out and crash on the street below? The World Trade Center, The John Hancock Building, The Chrysler Building, or the Sears Tower Building?

View more questions Search