Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rajib kar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2008, 07:19 AM
    What would be the career objective for R & D engineer in automobile sector?
    Hi
    rodandy12 Posts: 227, Reputation: 24

Jan 28, 2008, 09:40 AM
    I'm an R&D engineer in academia. Here, the goal is to get customers willing to fund research. In the auto industry, my guess would be that the best long term goal is to get to be a "guru" in a particular technical area. Unless you already have some technical area in mind, a good strategy is to try and work in as many different areas as you can. The idea here is that if you are just beginning a career, you probably aren't familiar with much of the industry. Try to find some area you enjoy. Also, don't worry too much if the area you find isn't tightly related to the area in which you were academically trained. It seems very few people in research these days are working in their academic specialty.

Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What could be the career objective for a fresher in aviation Industry? [ 1 Answers ]

This is very simple for many of you but not for me now, so try to think as a begginner in the corporate world and answer my question

Marine engineer license for a second engineer [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir or madom What is the Prossure in uptaining an second marine engineer license ,

Bad sector [ 2 Answers ]

My CD was ruined,and when I fixed it and put it on CD rom,this error occured: "please insert a disk into drive",Is it impossible to repaired it?

Cosmetic sector [ 2 Answers ]

Could you give me detailed information about cosmetic sector?

Power sector reform in india [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know what is the impact of powe sector reform in India .Whether such reforms are successful in any other country.

View more questions Search