Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Jan 22, 2008, 05:25 AM
    Any news on ICS Canada
    Is ICS Canada which is like penn Foster, Trust worthy to take? I would like to know before I start registering for a course.
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Jan 29, 2008, 04:43 PM
    ICS Canada is accredited by CETAC, which should mean it's trustworthy.
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Jan 30, 2008, 04:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by vingogly
    ICS Canada is accredited by CETAC, which should mean it's trustworthy.
    Thank you for your answer.

Does anyone that has taken any of the ICS Canada Courses help them in the job field? Need some answers on this Thanks.
    nancyS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2009, 06:03 PM
    I took a teacher aide diploma , but I can't find job because isc canada is not recognized school . I will sue them soon and take all my money back .
    MissGignac Posts: 21, Reputation: 0

Nov 19, 2009, 07:50 PM

They ARE accredited and are 100% real. BUT its whether people recognize the school that counts I guess.
    By the way, I've earned a pharmacy assistant diploma and are currently taking a legal assistant diploma from them
    sugarjunkie2979 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2011, 08:33 AM
    I am enrolled in the Certified Personal Trainer course. Almost finished and now I find out that their certification is only recognized in the U.S. so I CANNOT get a job unless I take a course and get certified with Can-Fit Pro so I am EXTREMELY disappointed! I would not take a course with them, many of the people I talk to that have taken online courses or even courses at Everest cannot find work so that money invested is all wasted! I would say go for the real thing a college or university these career colleges are a waste of money and so is ICS.
    Oh and another thing, their scope of materials is VERY poor. I did not learn much as far as how to go about being a personal trainer ( the actual hands on part) the course materials are very vague, you basically have to go online and do research on your own time to learn what their courses clearly do not provide/teach.
    Complete and utter waste of time if you ask me!!
    dillonwells Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2011, 03:58 PM
    I am currently doing the retail pharmacy assistant course online, I was wondering if this school was any good? One thing I know for sure is I will never know until I actually try to get a job with it. I know in the States I could get a job with it. But in Newfoundland, Canada... I don't know...
    htranca2002 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2011, 07:05 PM
    !!! ICS Highschool Diploma is sure not accredited in Ontario!!!
    I took ISC- Thompson High school Diploma course and graduated in 2006. This year 2011 I graduated a register Hair Stylist school in Ontario. Now I try to register for apprentice ship at Minister of education of Ontario. The Minister did not recognize ICS High school Diploma and did not accept my registration. They said this school is not recognizable in Ontario.
    ICS Hischool Diploma Certificate look so cheap It doesn't even has stamp seal. The transcrip does not have grade. I asked ICS and they told me their High school Diploma is equally to grade 11!! I lost $1200 and 2 years at ICS from 2004-2006.
    abbygaffy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2011, 02:36 PM
    Their courses are bull,there are fees like registration,shipping and enrollment which on a 900.00 courtse equals 1/3 the fees. don't waste your money.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Where do you get your NEWS [ 21 Answers ]

If you're only getting your news from TV, you're not getting any News; 90% of what you are getting is grey propaganda. It started with Clinton, and Bush has made it into a fine art. Video news releases - SourceWatch

No News [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so I have been dating this guy for about three weeks now and this past week I went out of town and since then I have not heard from the guy. I called him Sunday and left a short message, but other than that I have not had contact with him since last Wednesday. His birthday is coming up on the...

Good news or bad news are these doctors of their rocker? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone, well I went to the doctor today concerning my miscarriage last week. Some of you may have read my post about having discharge and why the bleeding stopped (after only 3-4 days), well it turns out I am one of those women who can pass everything in 4 days. I have had an ultrasound...

News Article, Canada. Toronto. [ 9 Answers ]

Here is the link of a news article from a toronto paper. http://torontosun.com/Comment/Commentary/2006/08/06/1722382.html

Tragic news... [ 45 Answers ]

We just received a call that my husband's brother and sister-in-law were killed in a car crash in Vancouver late this afternoon. They have 2 small children, ages 4 and 6, and I'm not sure if they were in the car or not. We are on our way to Vancouver (booked a flight for early tomorrow morning), as...

View more questions Search