Ask
    senthil_g82 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2008, 03:20 AM
    Block websites
    1)i want to block some websites in stanalone win 2000 using IE help me Out
    2)how to restrict logon hours or net access
    Snow_death Posts: 43, Reputation: 0

Jan 31, 2008, 10:56 AM
    Net Nanny for a program like that. Most of them are not too expensive. Or you can do it using Group Policy's (but is for advanced users)
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 31, 2008, 11:12 AM
    Here's a tutorial in adding sites to the Block list:
    How to Restrict Web Browsing Using Internet Explorer - wikiHow

To set time limits you can use K9's free program: Download Software - K9 Web Protection - Free Internet Filter and Parental Control Software

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there any websites design websites on intalment basis or on joint venture profit s [ 5 Answers ]

Is there any website design website on intalment basis or on joint venture profit sharing basis?

Blocking websites [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I need to some websites ( I know the names ) in my systems such that none of the websites accessible in that system chennaiaras

Proxy off websites because the school blocked mostly all websites [ 2 Answers ]

Can you give me as many proxy off websites that you know because at my school I can't play games or go to myspace or to Yahoo. So can you help me?

How to block websites silently? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am raj from India. I don't like to allow my subbordinates to visit the adults site. Is there any way to block this webside. But during it blocks, it should not display any error message showing that this side is blocked or any other message. What shall I do?

Websites as Seen on TV [ 6 Answers ]

How many people log onto a website they see flash across their screen during a TV show, movie, live newscast, etc. Not including website commercials, just random sites you see during a program.

View more questions Search