Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manutd4eva Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Jan 10, 2006, 12:36 PM
    Kitbag UK
    I ordered a manutd away long sleeve top from kitbag ang they said the online order had failed when I asked why it was not in my history. They told me to make another order by the phone, that they messed up too.

On the 23rd December I got 2 tops, one the long sleeve one and in another package the phone order that was short sleeved with noprinting when I had made sure V Nistelrooy (10) and the fa badges were included. I phoned up returns dept on the 27th and they said they didn't have it, although royal mail says it's there - I have tracking no. - and they told me too ring back in January. I left a callback number after the phone wasn't answered for 10 minutes it asked me too and they were supposed to ring me on 4th but didn't. I have emailed and phoned again on 5th with no response and that's 100 quid as I got billed for 2.

What should I do now? Thanks
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Jan 10, 2006, 01:36 PM
    Complaint
    You must tell them how unhappy you are with the service that they have given too you and tell them you wish to make a complaint.. If they have taken your money and not provided the service that they should have then under UK law you could say that they have taken money under false pre-tense, which is a crime.

Your best bet is too call them and ask to speak to a customer service manager, don't come off the phone until you have told them what has been going on... Most stores will offer a refund for the items you have brought, as for the item that you have missing the company should have some kind of insurance against theft or loss of items via mail order! Again report this too them when speaking too there manager. You also need to tell them that they need to send you the correct item that you have paid for and requested, show you still have faith in them to let them try another time.

Jan 10, 2006, 01:41 PM
    Hi I've returned the item and they now have it,even though it was there before, and they are processing my refund. I reported them to watch dog and told kitbag in the email I would and they actually replied :eek:

EDIT: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nwsflash again :(

Jan 10, 2006, 01:46 PM
    Watch Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by manutd4eva
    hi iv returned the item and they now hav it,even tho it was there b4, and they are processing my refund. i reported them to watch dog and told kitbag in the email i would and they actually replied :eek:
    I think you will probley find it's not the first time they have been on watch dog, there was something I saw some time ago about Kitbag or it may have been in a magazine (which) saying that they have very poor customer service and also send the wrong goods... You need to tell them you want your refund paid ASAP! If you paid by your bank card then tell them you wish to have to money, sent back to your bank account!! I would even be as cheeky lol as asking them for a massive discount or even a free TOP.:D .

It's funny that a lot of companys don't want to sit up and take action until you tell them your going to make it known just how crap they can be...

Jan 10, 2006, 01:49 PM
    Lol I'm going to try and get a discount or free top lol but don't no what to rite

Jan 10, 2006, 01:58 PM
    Truth
    All you need to do is tell them the truth about everything that has happened from when you first made your order up to where you are now! And how it made you feel as a customer spending money with them to be treated in this way.. . You could also add ways that you feel they could improve there business, so more people do not end up in the same sit' as you ended up.

You can be polite and still be effictive in making your complaint, because they will listen to you more, than if you write just too tell them how **** they are because they probley heard it all before, but been polite and too the point always throws them out a little pmpl;)

Jan 10, 2006, 02:02 PM
    Cool ill take money out my account 1st lol thell go u can have a free 1 then bill me 4 it

Jan 10, 2006, 02:10 PM
    Golden Rule
    Quote Originally Posted by manutd4eva
    cool ill take money out my account 1st lol thell go u can hav a free 1 then bill me 4 it
    LoL you will have to let me know what they say too you, most companys take around the 14 day mark too deal with complaints, but they try and get them delt with ASAP!

You could try and get a free one pmpl ;) by telling them your also going to report them to the E.U lmfao... :eek:

Jan 10, 2006, 02:12 PM
    Lol they would send me 50:D

Jan 14, 2006, 05:16 AM
    Hi

Have they sorted your problem out yet?? Hope you got your money back OK.

Jan 14, 2006, 05:18 AM
    They say the money should be there within 14 days and that was last week I haven't managed to check my account yet but I'm going to footie later so ill check then

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search