Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    qwertyman Posts: 109, Reputation: 15

Jan 10, 2006, 11:02 AM
    Need help - buying a snowboard...
    I want to buy a snowboard and want to know what size should I get. I am 6.1"
    I am tired of paying 40+ bucks for the rental...

Or is it my personal preference?

RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2006, 11:06 AM
    Mostly preference... to an extent. In the adult range, the shorter ones are better for tricks, jumps, slaloming, etc, and the longer ones will be better for speed.

I always rent the longest one I can find: I like to fly! :p

(I'm an old man, the moguls kill my back! :o )

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Buying condoms [ 18 Answers ]

When you are at a shop to buy condom pack... n so many people standing there... how will you ask the shopkeepwe to avoid embrassement

Buying a used pool [ 1 Answers ]

I am buying a used pool from someone and want to know if tearing it down and then putting it back up will some how damage the pool. I will have to buy a new liner the guy said. It is a 24' by 48 above ground. Thanks for any information I guess Im wondering if I should just buy a new pool and...

Buying a House [ 3 Answers ]

So my husband and I put an offer on a house. Since that time we have had the inspection and appraisal. Today we found out that not only was the previous owner letting his son stay there, but that there is actual damage caused by this person. What course of action do I have in this matter? Should or...

Buying which computer [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I need a PC suitable to my study.There are subjects such as data structure,operation system,windows programming,artificial intelligence,etc.Cost is from $450 to $600.How should I choose components of my new computer?256MB or just 128MB Ram?DDRam or SDRam?Which CPU processor(how much GHz)?And...

View more questions Search