Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tootzieroll812 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2008, 05:42 PM
    I want to invite him over,but what would we do?
    OK I really like this guy and he really likes me(so he says) and I want to invite him to hang out over at my house but what would we do?I don't want to be a couch potato and just plop down to watch TV,that's boring but I have no idea what else we would do!! I know what to do if we go out and hang out but what at my house? and he always says he likes me and wants to be with me but he still has never asked me out and we just keep hooking up! I want to go further then just a hook up but I don't know what he's thinking!HELP!! :(
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 21, 2008, 05:43 PM
    How old are you?
    Tootzieroll812 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2008, 05:47 PM
    I'm 16 and he's 17
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 21, 2008, 06:16 PM
    Ok, then board games or maybe video games are probably not the bestidea. Why not just talk to him about what he would like to do.
    Blue Eyed Girl Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2008, 07:07 PM
    Just go to your house and chill for a while watch a scary movie and see what he does
    And at the end just come right out and ask him
    Say "are we ever gonna be in a real relationship" "cause I don't want to keep doing this if we aren't going to hook up

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bachelor Party Vs Wedding Invite [ 11 Answers ]

Hello All- I was invited to an old friends "destination" bachelor party in Costa Rica. He was my roommate from 04-06 and we were close. After he meet his now fiancé, he moved out and shunned most of his friends for her. The wedding is in August and I was not invited. He snubbed several of...

Didn't get invite but expected to show up [ 5 Answers ]

We received a graduation announcement for our nephew. No other information was given about a party or dinner out, nothing. We come to find out that our inlaws are very upset with us because we did not call them to find out what the plan was for after the graduation and because we were not...

View more questions Search