Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lemp0005 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2008, 05:14 PM
    Trane XE80 Won't Start
    My thermostat calls for heat, but the blower just comes on and blows air. No heat until I go down and manually restart the furnace. Any suggestions?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 21, 2008, 06:20 PM
    Oil or gas or electric furnace
    What are you doing to reset furnace?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blower motor of Trane XE80 furnace won't start [ 8 Answers ]

I have a Trane XE80 gas furnace. The purge motor and burner go on, but main motor won't run. LED flashing light flashes continuously when burner is on however, when the burner shuts off, the LED light flashes 4 times at an interval. I tried to look for a reset button on the main blower motor but...

Trane XE80 Control Board / Booster Fan Questions [ 4 Answers ]

The blower on my parents Trane XE80 gas furnace stopped working this weekend and a local HVAC company diagnosed the problem as a bad control board. The technician didn't have a board on his truck so he temporarily bypassed the control board and wired the fan to stay on 100% of the time until he...

Trane A/C Not Working [ 1 Answers ]

I attempted to turn my trane central air on at the thermostat by turning the power on and lowering the teperature, and NOTHING!! I automatically suspected that the circuit had tripped to I went to the breaker it was in the on position , so I flipped it and went back to the stat. NOTHING. I tried...

Quote on 2 1/2 ton Trane XR13 and var spd Trane Blower [ 2 Answers ]

I was just quoted on a 2nd floor A/C replacement, condenser and var speed blower, 2 1/2 ton Trane XR13 with upgrade options. Live in CT Are these prices sane ? Includes removal of old unit, upgrade of refrig line, added insulation on old ductwork - work to be done in walkup attic Quote...

Trane XE1200 humming loudly and delayed start on heating. [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys got a problem w/ my heater that of course happens when there is snow on the ground and its below freezing outside. I have a Trane XE1200 unit and so far I have really enjoyed it. One of the selling points of this house was that it had new hvac in 2002, so I figured that would be one...

View more questions Search