Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlee49 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2008, 05:01 PM
    Working with images
    Hey guys, I am stuck!

I am building a website for my someone (just personal) and I am trying to do something but I just can't figure out how. OK, so this is what I am trying to do: in the middle of page I want to insert a picture; to the left and to the right of this picture I want to have links "Back" "Next", and when a person clicks either "Back" or "Next" the picture would change, Now the trick is that I don't want the browser to go to a another page, I just want to swap the images by clicking on either "Back" or "Next" button without redirecting to another webpage.

I hope I explained it clearly enough. Thank you in advance...

Alex
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Jan 24, 2008, 06:42 PM
    Here's a site with scripts for image slideshows, which is what I suspect you need.

Vasily

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't see images on some websites [ 4 Answers ]

I get a cross instead of a picture or banner on some sites. Can anybody please advise. Thanks. Jim.

I can read but not see The Images, Please Help if you can! [ 7 Answers ]

Hi everybody, Visiting the following site http://www.perezhilton.com/ I can read the paragraphs but could not see any pictures. So if sombody could please advise if I have to download additional software or plug-ins or simply adjust my browser 'Explorer'. I know that if there is a little box...

Yahoo Images [ 12 Answers ]

I have Yahoo set as my homepage and recently there are images that have not been loading when I go to Yahoo. For example, the Yahoo! Logo at the top of the page does not load. Other images on the page load, but some don't. When I right click on the images that do not load, there is an option to...

No images [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am having a problem that I can't find help for. Can someone tell me why I have no images in some of my windows just white boxes with red x's in them? Thank you, J

View more questions Search