Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kyleshire Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2008, 04:44 PM
    How do you make Artificial Snow permanent
    I saw some Christmas wreathes at Michaels this year and they looked very beautiful with some artificial snow either dip or paint on it. The snow felt fluffy. There is also an artificial Christmas tree with permanent snow on its branches. I looked everywhere to see if there is a permanent snow spray can so I can decorate my artificial Christmas tree, but no luck.

Does anyone know how to make artificial snow permanent on a wreath or Christmas tree?

I would love to use the permanent snow on my Christmas tree this year without the fake snow can spray, what a mess those were to clean up.

BIG THANKS!!
    davina4822 Posts: 55, Reputation: 9

Sep 6, 2008, 07:05 AM
    Just saw your question, and although it's a late answer, it might help for the coming holiday season.

Artificial spray snow is not meant to be removed or cleaned off the surfaces you spray it on (except windows). It's just too difficult to get off. However, I came across an artificial snow product that stays loose and can be vacuumed or shaken off. Take a look at "www.sno-wonder.com" and see if this meets your needs.
    Sarwat_86 Posts: 18, Reputation: 0

Nov 13, 2008, 12:58 PM

Have a look on SnoWonder Instant Snow!,
    It will really help in solving your problem.
    swater Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2009, 09:36 AM
    Want a neat idea? Take the spray foam insulation that you use to fill cracks around windows. Spray this on your tree... it will look exactly like clumps of snow. Spray on the last 6 inches of the branch. After you are finished spray branches and foam with white spray paint. This is permanent. Your branches will be much thicker and your tree will probably not fit back into the original box. Received so many comments... how stunning my tree was! People this really is fantastic!
    ninakie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2009, 10:44 PM
    Hi, I bought some spray can glue from Michael's and some artificial snow they sell by the christmas villages.. then I bought some
    White iridescent shredded paper, it's called Scintillement Brillo (or you can use glitter).. I sprayed just the tips of the branches with the spray glue (following the directions) then sprinkled on the artificial snow and then sprayed the glue lightly on the snow and sprinkled the glittery paper on that.. it looks beautiful! Just like what you see on the wreaths or christmas arrangements!
    adamemail Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2012, 01:08 PM
    You should look into other fake snow and artificial snow companies like MagicSnow of Hollywood, CA

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Snow thrower not throwing snow [ 10 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I need help, I have a murray snow blower, it runs, but snow stuck in chute and won't throw out, changed the belt , no luck, hope someone can help, thanks

Artificial nails? [ 3 Answers ]

Im Pregnant is it okay to get Artificial nails?

Artificial Nails [ 5 Answers ]

Can someone tell me what are fiberglass nails? My nails are HORRIBLE. I have a biting issue with them. I am getting my nails done next week and the receptionist asked me what I wanted, I told her that I wasn't sure. So, she said that the tech can do a set of fiberglass nails and that they will...

Snow blower not picking up snow [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Noma 5.0 HP snow blower that is not working correctly. The shears are not turning and picking up the snow. I've checked the shear pins, but they seem to be in good condition. What else should I check? Thanks

Snow thrower not throwing snow?! [ 1 Answers ]

The other day I shear one of the shear pins on my snow thrower tines I had replaced but the tines are not moving at all. (I hit a cement step while clearing the snow of a neighboard's driveway) Could some one let me know where I should start looking at? I don't want to disassemble more than I don't...

View more questions Search