Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    McLaren Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Jan 10, 2006, 08:41 AM
    Perfect Dark Zero
    I'm just wondering what those who have played the game think of it to be honest.:o I have a 360, and I'm wondering what shooter to try next! I enjoyed Quake 4, and I plan on renting (at least) Call of Duty 2. To give you an idea of what types of shooters I typically like, my two current favorites are Star Wars Battlefront 2 (PS2), and HALO(PC).
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2006, 04:57 PM
    I had Perfect Dark on N64 and that was amazing.

So I would be willing to bet that on 360, it is amazing as well.

Feb 3, 2006, 07:44 AM
    I am actually going to answer this question for myself now, and in the process perhaps save some people the aggravation of actually playing this game... Its horrible.
    The worst Aiming Mechanics I've ever experienced, and the graphics, I'm sorry, are just not Next Gen enough for me. Basically for the kind of money I've invested into this system, I expect more. If Project Gotham Racing 3 was a launch title and managed to look as good as it did, then there is no excuse.
    josh deighan Posts: 6, Reputation: 3

May 15, 2006, 02:22 PM
    for me the graphics in the game are top notch. But every thing else in the game is terrible I bought it on launch day and took it back the next day it is a horrible game rare have tarnished their rep and that of a fantastic game. Despite the multiplayer on xbox live being great it does very little to help a game that in truth could have and should have been better than halo2.

p.s. if I were you id buy ghost recon it may nt seem your kind of game but give it a chance and you will love it. Also you really should get call of duty it is a great single player campaign and great multiplayer its just a really good game.

p.p.s. my gamer tag is CrazyFrogKiller if you want to add me ^^

May 17, 2006, 09:30 AM
    I totally agree with regards to Call Of Duty 2, it's a great game! And yes, I would love to try Ghost Recon, I've been dying to, it looks fantastic!

Since my original post I've played around about 10 games for the 360 so far, and liked most of them, with my top 3 so far being...
    1)Project Gotham Racing 3
    2)Fight Night: Round 3
    3)Kameo

There's a lot of fun to be had in Kameo.:D
    rd68 Posts: 122, Reputation: 10

May 17, 2006, 09:45 AM
    Try (Doom) it's a great shooter game or (Hitman 1&2).And I found this one to be a good one to it's called (Brothers in arms).
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

May 23, 2006, 12:26 AM
    I agree with what you guys said about perfect dark zero, I enjoyed call of duty and it is a great game for single player, they always are, however their multiplayer was at best OK. And that really is just the way it is for the call of duty series, it's strong point has always been the campaign and it continues to be so. I think fight night is a great game also, the graphics on that are just amazing. If you like sports games I would recommend nba 2k6, my friends and I play that all the time, it has a great view of the court unlike nba live, and it's graphics are right on par with the rest of the games out for the 360. I would also recommend trying mlb 2k6, if your not a baseball fan then don't, but even the most casual baseball fan will have fun with this title, just playing vs. friends is really fun, and like madden 2006, it's only for two players, which is probably the only downside. I would rave about madden but frankly it really upset me with everything they did and I am not going to waste my time and writing about it. Peace.
    Need of questions Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2007, 01:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by McLaren
    I'm just wondering what those who have played the game think of it to be honest.:o I have a 360, and I'm wondering what shooter to try next! I enjoyed Quake 4, and I plan on renting (at least) Call of Duty 2. To give you an idea of what types of shooters I typically like, my two current favorites are Star Wars Battlefront 2 (PS2), and HALO(PC).
    You should really try playing gears of war for the 360 it is pretty easy but I played it on co-op so... yeah lol well just answering you well c you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Perfect competition [ 4 Answers ]

I'm in first-year university I was told that this idea is the base of microeconomics. I'm kind of confused about it, so I tried a few sample questions. Namely, I had trouble answering the following questions regarding perfect competition: 1) How can I justify the assumption that all firms in...

A Perfect Match? [ 5 Answers ]

I am married, and about a year ago, my husband gave me reasons to believe he was having an affiar. I investigated on my own, the more I found out, the more guilty he appeared to be. When the evidence was laid out before him. He admitted that he had been talking to a woman, and they had discussed a...

The perfect... [ 19 Answers ]

Handjob. Seriously, need advice on techniques, because it is harder than it looks! Any tips to make him crazy?

Perfect Pegasus [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone heard of the Perfect Pegasus argument for proving the existence of God? When I took an introductory philosophy class in university, my professor used this argument and attributed it to a particular philosopher. I'd like to read about it again, but it's several years since I took the...

It was perfect until... [ 12 Answers ]

The other night I went out with my boyfriend, his little brother and his mum. We all went to a family get together, my boyfriend drunk a lot and was fairly drunk by the end of the night. We all went back to his mums, where I looked after him, cleaned up his sick, comforted him, hugged him, bathed...

View more questions Search