Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    QQapple Posts: 36, Reputation: 3

Aug 6, 2003, 09:14 AM
    HK/Shenzhen -  PLEASE ADVERTISE ME (3)
    I am returnning to Hong Kong in February and will also be visiting Shenzhen, I am not asking just 'anyone' to advertise me, but you see, I am wanting to buy 'specific things' that I cannot buy from where I am living, those things I have seen in HK or shenxhen that I regret I didn't buy when I left HK.

If you sell any of the following (must match my criteria), please inform me, of where abouts your shop is, and I might just pay a visit.

10. I really miss the street food "long so tong"... on which specific location and at what time am I sure to get it? I'm also interested in another food- dried csugar cane in rows of small hollow tubes, wrapped in a rice paper(dont know what it is called, but it's sweet and crunhy)

11. I am looking for piano sheet music for HK love songs... children songs... sweet songs that are simple to learn (nothing harder than grade 3 level)... also I am interested in collection of piano scores for TVB TV series like "family man"... "Man's best friend"... "survivers law"

12. Is there a shop in HK or shenzhen fully dedicated to "the Dog" of the arts collection, or "lovely white"/"tarapanda"/"meetoo" or any "specific one" character of orange story? (eg, a shop dedicated soly to lovely white.. or a shop dedicated to meetoo"

(however, if you are a very huge shop selling shop selling only orang story products, I would like to know too)
    Shoreside_Vale Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2003, 12:25 PM
    HK/Shenzhen -  PLEASE ADVERTISE ME (3)
    U didn't have to spam 3 times just for post counts, street food by little stores that r not really fully restaurants? What for Dim Sum?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black     ural Nationalism [ 1 Answers ]

Why would the formulation of a black aesthetic have been necessary at the moment in history of the Civil Rights / Black Power movement; and is it still a useful ?

Pop ups   ON AOL [ 4 Answers ]

Hello; Can anyone help me , with those annoying pop ups , did everything , went 2 prefrence , also called AOL , e-mail them etc Nothing is helping , my problem , I get many of them all day . Very annoying , even pop up when I type , and cause's me to stop , can't type , letters...

Help!  plumbing! [ 2 Answers ]

?? I am in the middle of adding a new bathroom to my home. The room is already there so i don't have to worry about that but it is empty. I need to know if it is possible to run the plumbing directly from my hot water heater instead of running from the pre-existing plumbing under my house. My...

View more questions Search