Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samsam99 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jan 21, 2008, 01:41 PM
    Can ghost kill?
    I went to my friend house about a month ago for a sleepover, her house is haunted.
    When she woke up at 3:00 am(I think that's Witching Hour, where ghost are powerful?)
    There were human finger marks on her arm, she says her arm was burning really bad, this happened last year and you can still see it a bit. One time when she woke up her ankle was hurting her, it had something black on her ankle. The other time her jeans were cut like someone had cut it with a knife, she didn't feel it getting ripped/cut open. Her house is really old, she sometimes get cuts on her arm.

Anyway my point is can the ghost kill her? Or really hurt her? The only nice ghosts are her dog and her cat that died. She has lots of mirrors, she says that keeps the bad spirits out of the house. Nothing else happens to her Family but her, there is different types of ghost it seems, she thinks there is a ghost-portal upstairs cause that's were most things happens. Ok one more, me and her were sitting in the kitchen and in the living room we talked talking cause we heard the piano which was in her living room, everyone else was upstairs, there was no one in the living room. We heard the piano though it was faint then I made a joke about it casuse I was scared(trying to cheer myself up) then we heard a guy laughter it was a deep laughter.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2008, 02:05 PM
    The poltergist type ghosts are the ones that seem to do psychical harm. I never heard of a ghost actually killing anybody, but I don't know if it is possible other than maybe scaring them into a heart attack maybe.
    Was there anything left in the house when they moved in like the piano or a picture or anything?
    She could try sea salt the smell of the sea is suppose to disorient ghosts. Other than that she needs to get some one that is good at getting rid of ghosts.
    What do her parents think? Do they think she is making it up? Do they have any problems with the ghost?
    samsam99 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jan 21, 2008, 03:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    The poltergist type ghosts are the ones that seem to do psychical harm. I never heard of a ghost actually killing anybody, but I don't know if it is possible other than maybe scaring them into a heart attack maybe.
    Was there anything left in the house when they moved in like the piano or a picture or anything?
    she could try sea salt the smell of the sea is suppose to disorient ghosts. Other than that she needs to get some one that is good at getting rid of ghosts.
    What do her parents think? Do they think she is making it up? Do they have any problems with the ghost?

Her parents... will they like ghosts, no they believe in ghosts they know she is not making it up. No they don't have a problem, the ghost picks on my friend-_-
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 21, 2008, 03:25 PM
    There is no recorded history of anyone ever being killed by a ghost.
    mafiaangel180 Posts: 629, Reputation: 103

Jan 22, 2008, 07:23 AM
    My uncle had an encounter with a ghost who was going after my aunt with a knife while she was sleeping. They had to have an exorcism on their house and it actually worked. Just because nothing was ever recorder doesn't mean you should totally rule it out.
    fde Posts: 93, Reputation: -4

Feb 1, 2008, 07:58 PM
    Comment on N0help4u's post
    Poltergeist is not a ghost at all. It is a very strong link in energy sort of a vortex of energy that comes from negative energy of people and earth areas. You can get rid of this. Spirits are what she is speaking of. Yes they can do serious harm.
    Uber Member

Feb 2, 2008, 10:01 AM
    fde : Poltergeist is not a ghost at all. It is a very strong link in energy sort of a vortex of energy that comes from negative energy

Ghost or not it is still a paranormal energy that she could be dealing with.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2008, 10:21 AM
    My niece told me that when she was little our dead aunt would pull her hair.
    In my family the tradition is for us take something of the deceased persons. Normally a favorite shirt or something personal that meant somehting. Needless to say these items were returned to her family. Maybe she did not like that tradition. I was to far away to attend the service, so I had not picked up my item. I chose not to get one from this dead realitive, but I do plant her favorite flowers in her honor each year.
    TFallenOne Posts: 43, Reputation: 2

Feb 5, 2008, 08:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    There is no recorded history of anyone ever being killed by a ghost.
    Actually The Bell Witch case was a poltergiest type phenomenon has been believe to have caused the death of John Bell. Of course its hard to distinguish fact from legend.

But this was a rare case and was more likely a demonic entity. These entities or poltergiest, at the very most frighten and injure, but rarely, if ever cause death.
    JDW1889 Posts: 66, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2008, 06:35 PM
    This is a dangerous level of a spirit to do physical harm. What I will tell your friend is to get help and get out of the house. I don't remember mirrors helping but burning a sage works better. But I think the ghost is to powerful so just get professional help. Also tell your friend that the professionals may need her help getting rid of them and this is not guaranteed
    Robert Brenner Posts: 53, Reputation: 13

Feb 12, 2008, 07:09 PM
    They Only Have, As Much Power, As You Believe They Have. Don't Give Away Your Power
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Feb 12, 2008, 08:46 PM
    Ghosts don't kill. People kill. So you're belief in ghosts can lead to endangering yourself.
    11casandra Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2008, 01:35 PM
    Ghost can kill but there is only one ghost can the ghost of the devil mirrors are good and bad it is the best portal from the ghostly world and the witching hour is midnight but at 3:00 am they are powerful

If you need more help post something else I will look for samsam99
    I have studied ghost for 1 or 2 years don't worry K
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2008, 01:51 PM
    If ghosts actually kill I highly doubt they kill more than 1 out of every trillion x quadrillion.
    krissymarie Posts: 12, Reputation: 0

Feb 19, 2008, 05:02 AM
    I don't think a ghost could actually kill someone, although abviously they can physically harm someone. The best advice to give your friend is to tell them that they need to have a priest come and tell the ghost to leave. Sprinkle Holy Water around the house. I know you asked if a ghost can really kill you, but do you really want your friend's death to be the way you find out?
    mafiaangel180 Posts: 629, Reputation: 103

Feb 19, 2008, 06:26 AM
    Lol I would seriously like to know where this Ghost Handbook is: Thou Shall Only Scratch, Poke, Bruise, But Never Kill. Lol.
    krissymarie Posts: 12, Reputation: 0

Feb 19, 2008, 06:34 AM
    You're right about only poking a scratching. Lol. But of all the stories I've heard and read, a ghost never killed anyone. I'm not saying its not possible, I'm just saying I've never heard of it.

Feb 21, 2008, 02:57 PM
    Ghost can cause extreme stress where it can lead up to the person dying or possess someone to the point where they'll try to kill the person in the human body.
    StephenPetullo Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2008, 06:09 PM
    Ghosts cannot kill, but they can be annoying, as you've discovered.

For more information about lost souls or ghosts, check out the book called The Unquiet Dead by Edith Fiore.

Feb 23, 2008, 04:56 PM
    Some ghost can kill, there was this episode of A haunting where a ghost who use to be called the butcher killed 2 paranormal investigators and almost killed the priest who was trying to execise it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can this ghost kill me if he wanted to [ 6 Answers ]

I'm a little nervouse at times my house is haunted and so am I my parents won't admit it but my dad knows that weiord things happen to me a lot and there's a ghost in my house that will take a neele any kind knitting crataching sowing and just drop it some place randomly first time my family blamed...

If Looks Could Kill [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this movie with Richard Grieco on DVD? On mailorder if possible. Thanks :)

View more questions Search