Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    200927 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2008, 01:03 PM
    Refund without proof of purchase
    What is the law on getting a refund on faulty clothing without proof of purchase??
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2008, 08:34 PM
    Probably nil if you have no receipt. Never tried. Maybe if you went back to the store where you purchased it and they miraculously could identify their merchandise, you might stand a chance, but the store may insist on store credit instead of cash refund.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water proof? [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best material to use for bathroom applications that will come in contact with water. I have been advised to use green board instead of sheet rock but is there a better material that's more resistant to water for ceiling & walls around a shower area?

Who's got the proof? [ 1 Answers ]

The administrator of my grandfather's estate (he died intestate), now has Alzheimer's disease. I learned that the property that my father (deceased) inherited was apportioned, and several persons unknown (certainly not my father's heirs) are listed on the deed, which is a quit claim deed. Do I have...

Proof of e=mc^2 [ 1 Answers ]

give me the wriiten or mathematical froof of the formula e=mc^2

Proof [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone help me to prove that: if q1 q2 is rational, then q1 and q2 is rational.

Proof of ownership [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I built a new house 6 years ago; we received a certificate of occupancy from our township . Do we need a title for the house or the COO is enough proof of the ownership?

View more questions Search