Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kim88 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2006, 07:26 AM
    Procedure Request for Cutting Concrete to Add Flange?
    My basement rough-in left us with a 3 inch PVC stub with glued on cap sticking right out of the concrete. I would like to remove enough concrete from around the pipe to add an offset closet flange. Can anyone walk me through the procedure/exact tools needed for this? (the house is 7 months old... )

Also, are there any problems associated with using an offset flange. I cannot get the correct clearances to the left and right, otherwise.

Thank you,
    Kim
    kim88 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2006, 07:27 AM
    Pardon the double post, oops.
    Sorry about that.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jan 10, 2006, 07:29 AM
    Kim, you're forgiven. T

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leep procedure and bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently had the leep procedure done at hospital for abnormal cells of the cervix. It had been 11 days since my surgery and I am still bleeding, not heavily, wondering how long the bleeding will last. I was menstruating at time of surgery and the doctor did not use the paste afterwards to...

Toilet flange on concrete [ 3 Answers ]

I saw this addressed in another thread, but my question has a twist. When my house was built (bi-level) the lower level was unfinished but I had them rough in plumbing for a 3rd bathroom. I have completed the other rooms, and am now ready to tackle the bathroom. The supply lines are fine, the...

Procedure Request for Cutting Concrete to Add Flange? [ 12 Answers ]

My basement rough-in left us with a 3 inch PVC stub with glued on cap sticking right out of the concrete. I would like to remove enough concrete from around the pipe to add an offset closet flange. Can anyone walk me through the procedure/exact tools needed for this? (the house is 7 months old......

Iron flange in concrete no holes to work with [ 2 Answers ]

I have a problem, trying to install a new toilet; when we removed the toilet we notice a iron flange (or pipe coming up in concrete) with a rim and no holes to put the new flange on. This item coming up through the floor remind you of a upside down top hat. How do we install bolts for the toilet...

Ready to pour concrete! + Toilet Flange [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am ready to pour concrete and patch the cut I made in my garage slab to add a new toilet. I have a few questions first and would appreciate some help. I am using 3 inch ABS with the type of flange that glues into the pipe. 1) The top of the flange goes flush with the concrete?...

View more questions Search