Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    superlimbo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2008, 11:32 AM
    Looking for a cartoon movie about an orphaned fawn (not Bambi)
    When I was a little girl (in the early 80s) I watched an animated film about a fawn who loses his mother during a snowstorm. This is what I remember. They are walking together in the snowstorm looking for shelter. The fawn tells his mom that he's too tired and can't go on. His mother realizes that the cold will kill them but she tells him that it's okay and that he should huddle by her. The storm passes and the little deer wakes up (his mother is curled around him) and he tries to wake her only to find out that she has died (from the cold.)
    I don't remember more than that.
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Jan 21, 2008, 06:16 PM
    Your description prompted me on a short search. I found it!

Nestor, the long-eared christmas donkey. Check it out on wikipedia
    superlimbo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2008, 06:57 PM
    That's it! I don't know why I thought it was a deer but when I saw it, I was only 5 or 6. Thank you again!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartoon movie with 2 mice [ 7 Answers ]

I saw a movie when I was young, either late 70's or maybe even early 80's that had 2 cartoon mice in it. There was a girl and boy mouse, there was an evil mouse who turned out to be the devil... he (the devil) made a deal with them and they became famous... or something like that. People have...

80's cartoon movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Okay all I remember is on character (gnomish) had a candle on his head, and at some point they were going over a dark lake with spikes coming out of it, also at some point I remember this line, "Arise fairies and dance," proceeding by fairies emerging from a ring of mushrooms and dancing in a...

Old cartoon movie [ 1 Answers ]

Please! I am trying to find a cartoon movie that I think was made in the late 1980 to early 90s. All I remember is a character whom I think was "Obie" and he was stuck I a different land and had to face different creatures. The music in the movie sounded like Pink Floyd. Please if anyone has any...

Orphaned kitten [ 6 Answers ]

What do I feed an orphaned kitten 1 week old? Is regular mild OK or is evaporated milk better?

Looking for the name of a cartoon movie [ 1 Answers ]

That I saw it when I was a kid. The main character was a cobbler named "tack" and it took place in the middle east. There was a massive army that he defeated with just one tack causing a domino effect of sorts,I think. And I'm pretty sure there was a thief character that was trying to steal 3...

View more questions Search