Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Master123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2006, 12:49 AM
    PC Muscle
    Where exactly can the PC muscle be located for men i.e. the one that is used for Kegel exercises?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2006, 03:05 AM
    This article explains it: http://www.askmen.com/love/love_tip_60/67_love_tip.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Muscle strain? [ 3 Answers ]

At work I had to lift a desk in order to run some wiring. The desk is extremely heavy and I had to strain pretty hard to lift it. I held it up for about 10 seconds so my co-worker could run the wires underneath. When I put it down my abdomen area hurted. Is it possible to hurt an organ by...

Muscle [ 2 Answers ]

I am really in to building muscle an I have bin doing weight for a while but I am wondering is there a fast rutine that can help muscle building faster I don't won't to use steroids as I know the side affects an it supposedly give you man boobs an I don't won't to use a toning device as it doesn't...

Muscle Gain [ 15 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 16yrs old, 113 lbs, and 5'2, I lift weights and I have not seen any real significant results and I have been doing it for about 4 months now, I am changing my diet, but what types of meals should you eat? Also I want to get rid of love handles and also build up my biceps, etc.

Muscle twitching [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any way to stop muscle twitching,I have been having it fot the past one year

Fat to muscle [ 2 Answers ]

I am just curious in the process of fat to muscle. I've read o many different things about it I'm not to sure. Does your fat turn into muscle? How does this process work and what's the best way to acieve weight loss? And not gain a whole lot of muscle?

View more questions Search