Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starcrush Posts: 109, Reputation: 2

Jan 21, 2008, 08:06 AM
    Tracing a money order
    When tracing a money order will it let you know if a company cashed it and who signed the money order? The reason I ask this is because I sent a money order to my cable company and they said it never been received. But I traced the money order and it been cashed.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2008, 08:27 AM
    Acquire whatever evidence you can that the money order had been negotiated and send it to your cable company. By chance did you photocopy the original money order before sending it to your cable company? Whenever I make a payment by money order I always photocopy it, showing the payee and the amount, before sending it off. Of course, you also have the little receipt that you tear off and fill in which serves as a record as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much money do you have to make in order to claim taxes [ 2 Answers ]

How much money do you have to make in order to claim taxes

Transaction tracing [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I hope that someone can help me. I own a business and I have been getting calls from people that say that I ( the company ) is taking money out of their accts and I don't have means to do that. These people are all different states . How do I trace this action and who do I go to to do...

Tracing a hacker [ 9 Answers ]

Over the last week, my firewall has blocked 5 intrusion attempts into my machine. I think it is someone in the building trying to hack in to my system. The firewall was able to produce an ID tag on the hacker, but how do I trace them? Is it even possible?:confused:

Tracing Spammers etc [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone please give any tutorial sites or easy to understand information which will help me to understand and learn how to read full headers in layman's language. I read a full header and a lot of it is simply double dutch to me. What I would like to discover is how easy or difficult it is...

Money order [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I cash a money order written out to me. I don't have a bank account

View more questions Search