Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    John Da Posts: 195, Reputation: 3

Jan 21, 2008, 06:11 AM
    Letter to wife
    Letter from husband to wife...

My Dear Wife,
    You will surely understand that I have certain needs that you with your
    54-year-old body can no longer supply. However, I am very happy with you and I
    value you as a good wife.
    Therefore, after reading this letter, I hope that you will not wrongly interpret
    the fact I will be spending the evening with my 18-year-old secretary at the
    Comfort Inn Hotel. Please don't be perturbed, I shall be back home before
    midnight.

On returning home he found the following reply from his wife...

My Dear Husband,
    I received your letter and thank you for your honesty. I would like to take this
    opportunity to remind you that you are also 54 years old. At the same time, I
    would like to inform you that while you are reading this, I will be at the Hotel
    Fiesta with Michael, my tennis coach, who, like your secretary, also is 18.
    As a successful businessman, and with your excellent knowledge of maths, you
    will understand that we are in the same situation, although with one small
    difference: 18 goes into 54 a lot more times than 54 goes into 18.
    Therefore, I will not be back until lunchtime tomorrow.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2008, 04:41 PM
    LOL... nice one John :-)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 21, 2008, 07:21 PM
    So funny
    Pwincess91 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2010, 05:25 PM

Loved it!! That was a good laugh!
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2010, 06:29 PM

Apparently she knew her math better than hubby did!!
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2010, 05:26 AM

Didn't see that coming... good one!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bi-polar, infertile husband, gives up on wife and life. (by wife) [ 17 Answers ]

I got married nearly 4 years ago. Recently I found out that my husband is bi-polar and has pathological lying disorder. Just before that. We took was out $27,000 for IVF treatment, and long story short he stopped working and would not get a job, created debt, lied about it etc. While I was going...

Found a letter from my wife wanting to make love to another man [ 6 Answers ]

I had found a letter from my wife wanting to make love to another man. I question her about it and she first said it was about me. Which wasn't true. It had details about another man from her work. When she started working there he was all she talk about. So, I ask her if she like him. She...

Debt Validation Sworn Denial Letter Valid 30 Days After Demand Letter Michigan [ 9 Answers ]

Zwicker has sued me for alleged debt and I am representing myself in Michigan in court. The details are as follows. I have only received one demand letter from them dated December 26, 2006. The letter did not provide any information that is required by the Fair Debt Collections Act to dispute...

Small Claims Debt Validation Sworn Denial Letter Valid 30 Days After Demand Letter my [ 1 Answers ]

Zwicker has sued me for alleged debt and I am representing myself in Michigan in court. The details are as follows. I have only received one demand letter from them dated December 26, 2006. The letter did not provide any information that is required by the Fair Debt Collections Act to dispute...

Commitment letter given & contract of buy is signed, can denial letter make/break? [ 4 Answers ]

My parents "were" in the process of selling their home. The buyers had gotten approved for the loan and signed the contract to close on the house. They put down 1/2 of their down payment as one of two. The second payment would be transferred at closing. The shady buyers decided they...

View more questions Search