Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    picklepie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2008, 01:52 AM
    I am fine
    How is everyone today because I for one am feeling fine. Its strange that when you are in the thick of a problem you can't see life either side well I can now and its as good as I want it to be. Life is about rolling with the bad times not getting stuck in them. If you treat a problem as a phase you will get through it. Thanks for listening when I was down but I have picked myself up now and I hope that everybody reading this will remember who they all are and not necessarily what one person or one situation has made them. Good luckhttps://www.askmehelpdesk.com/images/smilies/smile.gif
    :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2008, 02:53 AM
    Hello, picklepie!

I am glad that you are feeling fine now! I definitely agree with you about rolling with the bad times not getting stuck in them. It's easy to let things get us down sometimes when we just have to keep striving to move ahead, above and beyond the obstacles that we might face. Ever onward, ever upward!
    Monica2 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2008, 09:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by picklepie
    How is everyone today because I for one am feeling fine. Its strange that when you are in the thick of a problem you can't see life either side well I can now and its as good as I want it to be. Life is about rolling with the bad times not getting stuck in them. If you treat a problem as a phase you will get through it. Thanks for listening when I was down but I have picked myself up now and I hope that everybody reading this will remember who they all are and not necessarily what one person or one situation has made them. Good luckhttps://www.askmehelpdesk.com/images/smilies/smile.gif
    :)
    Thanks, I was scrolling down the questions and saw "I am Fine". The simplelest quotes or paragraphs from someone who has been down or feeling bad about looking pass everything and finding yourself and being happy now really makes someone that may be down and it did, thanks! Stay happy!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2008, 06:26 PM
    I know what you mean I have been through too long of a non stop string of rolling with the punches and always telling myself 'after this one things will be all good' LOL
    I am still waiting but getting there.
    depressedhelp Posts: 91, Reputation: 3

Mar 31, 2008, 06:34 PM
    LOL.
    Happy Ur Doing Well.
    By All Means Try And Stay Happy. :D
    Life's Way More Enjoyable That Way.
    Continue to be happy!

-me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shoplifting fine [ 7 Answers ]

About two months ago I was caught trying to shoplift a $2 mascara from zellers in montreal. The reasons are unimportant, but suffice to say it was very unlike me. My first time, etc. last week I received a letter from zellers' lawyers demanding a payment of $475. I've consulted a few help-workers...

Fine china [ 1 Answers ]

Service for 12 name of it late in autumn from japan Gold trim and print don't know much about it or the age of it

View more questions Search