Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hiwiseguy Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Jul 14, 2008, 08:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee
    This post is over 2 years old - OP is not going to see your answer.
    Maybe not, but then.. . You did. Perhaps the OP will wander in here like we did.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2008, 09:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hiwiseguy
    Maybe not, but then . . . you did. Perhaps the OP will wander in here like we did.

Or perhaps it will get pulled like our last exchange on this same subject -
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2008, 10:08 AM
    Why do people bring up dead old posts?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2008, 10:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Romefalls19
    Why do people bring up dead old posts?

I really don't know - particularly when there are so many new people looking for answers. And then when you remind the poster that it's an old post (thinking maybe they don't notice) they get defensive, insulting, they end getting pulled.

I think many of the threads get closed after a certain period, anyway.

Often reading through their other responses is eye opening.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Car doesn't start when hot [ 2 Answers ]

Hey all, This post is about my car. It's a 1971 chevelle malibu 350 v-8 4bbl. The car will start up fine when its cold. But after its hot it won't start. I was at a gas station filling her up, went to start it and it only cranked, I then waited about 30 minutes then tried again. It struggled...

Light works but fan doesn't [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all I have a Hampton Bay 60 In. Ancient Bronze St. Regis Fan and the light works but fan doesn't when I press a button on the remote to turn fan on the fan makes a clicking noise it just clicks once... anyone know what could be wrong? We don't have a wall switch. And the fan is indoors.

What if she doesn't contact you? [ 5 Answers ]

Hypothetical question that sprung to mind: You've broken up/ on a break with your girlfriend. You do the whole 2 months of no contact... but she doesn't contact you either. Is it worth it to even bother sending her a message after 2 months on how she's doing, or is it just a waste of your time?

Computer doesn't start :( [ 11 Answers ]

I have a P4 3.0 HT with an ASUS P4S800 motherboard. I moved to another city last week and brought my desktop along. Now its just not working. When I press the power button the CPU fan runs but there are no beeps or anything and the system just doesn't boot up. On the screen its written "No...

View more questions Search