Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sauravraut Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2008, 08:59 PM
    Click image in webbrowser control in vb
    heys guys I want to load a page in webbrowser control in my vb application and click an image there... suppose I loaded the webpage and I know the name of the gif image which is an random hyperlink.. now I have to click on that gif image named "ok.gif" how can I do this ?
    sauravraut Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2008, 11:04 PM
    Oops I found solution of this problem myself... what I did is I copied the source code of page in temp memory then I edited the code and added a button in place of OK.gif image then I called click function in vb... and it worked! Cool
    wolfgangqpublic Posts: 189, Reputation: 29
    -

Sep 21, 2008, 07:29 AM
    Hay man can you give the code how to do it.. I don't understand :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mouse-Right Click [ 2 Answers ]

How to change right click items

Hi Click Here [ 8 Answers ]

Well I had my period July 6. and now I had my period July 26 is this wrong or what's happening HELP:confused: :confused: :confused:

Does anyone care about this, 'click to activate and use this control' [ 3 Answers ]

It appear on all object such as flash, media player... We all know that it is a security feature but so far, it's very unconvinience. Can we get rid of this and are they about to make it another way?

WebBrowser - Text capture [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Pl help me for the following... By making an internet browser in VB by using WebBrowser control, how can I get the text in a particular link (corresponding text for each hyper link)of a browsed page. The link positions are to be changed by moving 'tab' key. So I have to get the text...

View more questions Search