Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jan 20, 2008, 08:59 PM
    Forward Yahoo mail
    Can I automatically have my Yahoo mail forwarded to another account without paying for the premium service?
    VictorLy Posts: 37, Reputation: 4

Jan 20, 2008, 10:51 PM
    Hello, labman,
    I hope you are doing well. I am not sure if I can be of any help, but what service are you trying to forward your Yahoo! Mail to? That could be the difference-maker in figuring out a solution to this problem.

I will check back soon; have a great day,
    Victor Ly
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2008, 01:28 AM
    Hello Labman -- Think this will help you do this

How to Forward Yahoo! Mail to Another Email Address - About Email

Good Luck
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2008, 10:09 PM
    Well I was hoping to forward it to my Excite account. I would be willing to set up a new account elsewhere as long as it was free.

Yahoo just isn't working well for me and I was thinking of largely abandoning the account, just forwarding messages from those that didn't get the word.

Biggsie's link was much help to me. I already knew I could forward it if I paid for a plus account. I did find Ypops down a ways, but it won't work with my Mandrake OS.
    prasad_sai19 Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2008, 11:09 AM
    Hi,
    Well I don`t know exact solution to it but I can provide a toll free number for the Yahoo tech support 877-722-3755
    If it help`s u let me know
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2008, 08:08 PM
    Sorry I didn't see that number and try it. I have cut back the time I am spending here.

I have at least resolved my biggest issue with Yahoo, I now have the reply button in my email working. By following their tech service directions? Quit smoking that stuff. When I tried NS 4.8, I stumbled on this link, http://us.f535.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Bet...=current&nof=1 When I put in into Konqueror, it brought a different version of Yahoo mail that worked. Does anybody else feel Yahoo's tech service should have suggested it to me? Maybe after they lay off everybody, they will leave what is working alone. It seems each new version is slower and nothing works right.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yahoo Mail? [ 5 Answers ]

Since Yahoo changed it mail opening format the other day I have had endless difficulty getting the log on page to open where as before the change it always opened. Anybody know if Yahoo is experiencing a glitch?

Yahoo E-mail [ 6 Answers ]

I've received an e.mail from Yahoo saying my password has been changed. My secret question is no longer applicable (I opened that account in 1999) I need to be able to contact Yahoo directly for assistance as I have family photos and personal info in that account. Their online help is useless. ...

Yahoo mail [ 4 Answers ]

I can't access Yahoo mail and don't know why, all other pages are opening up including Yahoo homepage but the Yahoo mail won't!

Yahoo Mail Errors [ 1 Answers ]

My Yahoo email is giving me problems. I don't know what is causing the problem or why. I am not able to attach any files to an email. When I am in Yahoo mail I am prompted at the bottom of the page that there is and error, but I can find out what the error is or what is causing the problem. ...

Yahoo E-Mail [ 3 Answers ]

Hi- When I am reading Yahoo E-mail, the date and how big the message is are off the screen--I have to use the right arrow toget to that--How can I get it back where the whole screen shows up--Thank u very much---

View more questions Search