Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smiles8 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2008, 08:17 PM
    No period, pinkish brown spotting for 11 days
    Hi I have not gotten my period this month but have been spotting. The last time I had my period was 36 days ago and it was normal (6 days long).This month I began spotting just a day or two before my expected period due date. The spotting is pinkish brown/light red with no flow to it. The spotting has continued just like this for 11 days.I am not on birth control and have not been for the past eight months. I took a home pregnancy test two days ago and it came up negative. Sometimes the length of time between my periods is 28 days and sometime it is 33 days. Could it be that I may be pregnant and may have taken the home pregnancy test to early? Are there any other explanations for no period and prolonged light spotting?
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2008, 02:36 AM
    If it hasn't started by 38 days, test again.
    PSamuel30 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2011, 01:30 PM
    I know this is old, but what was the outcome?
    rogixd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2012, 06:52 PM
    Omg I am currently going through the same thing and I'm scared at this point

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

5 weeks 2 days pregnant and brown spotting [ 13 Answers ]

Hi guys! Thanks for all of the well wishes after the good news came. I am having some discharge... old brown blood mixed with mucous... very light. It isn't constant. I'll have it for a day or two and then nothing for three or four days. Had my blood drawn today for the full prenatal screen...

Spotting 10 days after period stopped [ 1 Answers ]

Im 24 years old and have a 1 year old daughter. Yesterday I noticed some spotting in my underwear and every time I go to the toilet I see a brownish reddish discharge. I did have some thrush symptoms before I got my period on July 29th.I was on implanon for about 7 months but had it removed two...

Brown spotting/period [ 3 Answers ]

Today, isn't a period day or anything, but I'm having a brown discharge, and I'm not sure why. About a week or so ago, I took the day after pill because my boyfriend and I's condom ripped. Is this a sign that it's working, that it's not working, or what? I'd really like to know what this means,...

Spotting 2 days before period due [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, okay first off I AM on the pill. Me and my boyfriend have sex and do not use a condom but I faithfully take the pill at the same time each day and have not missed one. I am due for my period sometime after tomorrow into the next week but I experienced a little bit of dark blood on my...

Light reddish/pinkish spotting for period [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! I'm not sure what I should do now. I'm not sure if my body is doing weird things or could I be pregnant. First I'm almost 35, next Monday, and I had sex about 3-4 weeks ago, I think it was 3, unprotected using the famous pull out method. Over the last 2 weeks I have been extremely nausous,...

View more questions Search