Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    airen Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2008, 07:07 PM
    Moving out in USA
    I really want to know some details about moving out in USA: when can you move out? Do we have to do something on the day we move out? ( party,permission... )do you any website to talk about it. I am living in Vietnam, a country in Asia. And to us, moving out is very rare. So I really want to know about this thing.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 20, 2008, 07:11 PM
    At 18 years of age in most states of the US ( 17 in a couple) the teen can just leave home anytime they want. Now the issue is that unless they have a job, there is no place to stay, So often several young people may share an apartment. I do understand that culture is very different from one nation to the other. Just as in house or apartment size, most US have much more space per person than other nations do.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 20, 2008, 07:14 PM
    I moved out when I was 17 and went to college in a city 650 miles from home. Of course, I came home to visit during breaks from classes, but I never lived at home all the time again.

Do you mean "moving out" like a teenager would move out because he's unhappy at home for some reason or because the home is a bad place or because the teen wants to be independent?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moving out [ 1 Answers ]

Where are some cheap apartments for rent. For no more than 300 a month in Indiana, or merrillville or sherillville Indiana

Moving on but moving backwards. [ 3 Answers ]

Its been over a year since me an my man split. We were together for 7 1/2 years. I don't know where we went wrong. I remember one day waking up beside him and him showing me a ring asking me to spend the rest of my life with him an that's when everything changed. We were engaged for only 3 months...

I like him but he is moving [ 4 Answers ]

There is this guy I like but he is moving I need help fast I am 13 and is 14 and I live in Texas and he is moving to Mississippi

Moving on.. [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! I was just wondering.. I had a very intense friendship/relationship with my best guy friend.. and because it got really complicated I asked him to choose.. friends or couple. He chose friends. How long do you suggest I wait before going into a new relationship? (I really got screwed up in...

View more questions Search