Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    froggy7 Posts: 1,801, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2008, 04:35 PM
    Pet supplies
    I am contemplating get the Peticure (http://www.peticure.com/), but wondered if anyone else had tried it and had opinions before I bought it. Yeah, I know I could do the same thing with a Dremel, but I don't have one of those either, and if I am going to spend the money, I'd rather get the one with the sizing and the guard.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby supplies [ 17 Answers ]

The other day I walked into a consignment sale for children and baby things. As soon as I walked in I was completely overwhelmed. There are so many things out there for babies and I don't know what is good and what is not. I am not sure of the things I need to have and the things I will never use....

Medical Supplies business [ 1 Answers ]

I am thinking of setting up a medical supplies business And my main proplem for now is where to stock up These products how to get buyers I mean the hospitals And the clinics and most importantly how to get licenced With madicare/medicaid. Solomon

School supplies and clothes [ 20 Answers ]

This question maybe should be in the education area, but there are some "emotional" aspects to it so I thought I'd post it here. My children will be in school very shortly. Two of mine are both starting school, and I'm also currently taking care of 2 nephews and a niece, who are also school age....

Sizing guide for pex supplies [ 5 Answers ]

hello again speedball, so I've decided to tackle my pex plumbing project myself and not shell out $700 to the "I know a guy" guy. From what I've read so far, sizing pex is the same as copper, but I value your input greatly. I am running supplies for an attic half bath. The total run for...

Power Supplies [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm going to be traveling in the caribean, I'd like to take my laptop and camcorder... does anyone know if I need to purchase a separate power regulator, or do the power supplies attached to most electronics take care of any powe surge or lack thereof Thank

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search