Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dark1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2008, 01:25 PM
    Is there a website I can go to find my w2s?
    Is there a website I can go to to find my w2s
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 20, 2008, 01:28 PM
    Only if your company has subscribed to such a service. So ask your payroll dept. or read the several other threads that have asked the same question and gotten the same answer. One of them has a link to a site that provides this service for several companies. You can see if your company is listed.
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Jan 20, 2008, 03:10 PM
    Agreed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

As a result of new Windows update (15 Dec) Internet exploder cannot find any website. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my Windows XP installed new updates to my PC yesterday (15 Dec 2007) during shut down. Once I opened my PC again Internet explorer cannot find any website. Skype is still working normally. How to fix the problem? Windows update doesn't work now because of that Internet Explorer malfunction.

Hwhat is the website wre I find out when my refund will be mailed [ 2 Answers ]

I'm wondering what the website is to find out about federal and state taxes will be mailed to me:confused:

Website to go to find out if people are married [ 2 Answers ]

What website do I go on to find out if someone is lying about being married married names:confused:

What's a website where I can find the functions of the common laboratory appartus? [ 1 Answers ]

What's a website where I can find the functions of the common laboratory appartus?

How do I find out who links to my website? [ 6 Answers ]

I think I remember that there is a special way to enter a search in Google to do this. I'm looking to find a way to make a list of who links to my website.

View more questions Search