Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2008, 08:33 PM
    Breadmaker Recipes
    My son gave us a breadmaker a couple of years ago.

Does anyone have any good bread recipes to share? I have tried some of the ones in the book that came with the breadmaker but haven't really been thrilled.:(
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2008, 08:59 PM
    I wish I knew what you are looking for -- hope this link helps

Bread Maker Recipes

Please rate my answer
    skunkman44 Posts: 76, Reputation: 5

Jun 19, 2008, 03:24 PM
    I like the one biggsie gave and this one too.
    Unofficial Global Internet Bread Recipe Archive -- BREAD NET
    New Bass Player Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Dec 30, 2008, 09:48 PM

We like the recipes I find on allrecipes.com. I frequently use "Italian Bread Using a Bread Machine" or "Bread Machine Rolls". However, I usually use the bread machine to mix and knead the bread and then after the dough cycle finishes, I bake it in the regular oven.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone with a great Turkey Recipe? [ 14 Answers ]

Hey guys I want to make a turkey this year but I don't know what kind of recipe to go with.. I'd love to hear all of your ideas... And I would love to know how to make a more moist turkey... I don't really like turkey b.c its soooo DRY..

Juicer recipes [ 8 Answers ]

Anyone have any good juicer recipes? My parents just bought me a Breville Juice Fountain and I'd like to try it out, but I don't want to make anything gross! Thanks! :D

Cheesecake Recipes [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for some yummy cheesecake recipes. Mainly a regular one that includes lemon zest and perhaps a raspberry one. Nice fluffy creamy cheesecake. Thanks ;)

Chocolate recipes [ 11 Answers ]

Please suggest good sites for finding chocolate recipes for home/ amateur use. Thanks.

Veggie recipes [ 4 Answers ]

I've never liked most vegetables but I'm working hard to include more in my diet. I'm looking for veggie recipes that even a certified vegephobe like myself might like. Does anyone have a fabulous vegetable recipe to share? I'd also love to find some vegetable recipes that call for only 4 or 5...

View more questions Search