Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Slimgrady Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

Jan 19, 2008, 05:46 PM
    Bucket of bricks ?
    PLEASE HELP ME!
    Years ago I heard this hilarious irish "song" about a couple of builders trying to get this bucket of bricks up a building.
    That was the one & only time I have ever heard it, and I would love to find out the title & artist, so can anyone please help me??
    celiner Posts: 66, Reputation: 5

Jan 20, 2008, 05:22 AM
    Follow the link for the song The Sick Note

YouTube - Murphy and the Bricks (The Sick Note by Pat Cooksey)

It is about a bricklayer and a bucket of bricks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Photoshop experts - need help with Paint Bucket tool [ 5 Answers ]

Is there a way to select a color I can see on an image and use that color to 'flood/fill' an area? For example I paste a logo as a layer and I want to use one of the colors of the logo as the background color.

Large leak under sink-filling bucket every 5 hrs [ 3 Answers ]

Now that the debris problem is gone, I suddenly have a large leak under the sink. I know no one can fix it from online- but when I call a plumbler, How much should I expect him to quote me to come to my home, and then just to replace a pipe under the sink. I have no idea, I'm afraid he'll say...

Raising a bucket of water [ 13 Answers ]

We have a well which has water but it's a long way down , say 100 meters. At the top of the well I have a see-saw with a bucket at each end , equally balanced. When the buckets are both empty they balance. When the buckets are both full , they still balance. When one bucket is full it tips the...

Bucket sink drainage [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, installation is on a business park and they wish to have a bucket sink installed in an area where there is no foul water drainage. They have 4 inch rain water pipes near by and am not sure of the regs whether I can use the rainwater point for just a sink or weather they are shared drainage,...

View more questions Search