Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    happy711 Posts: 215, Reputation: 4

Jan 19, 2008, 12:54 PM
    What games are good for the wii
    What games are good for the wii. I have guitar hero and mario party. What other games are worth getting?
    dvine17 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2008, 10:50 PM
    Personally I recommend super mario galaxy, sonic and the secret rings, maybe some virtual console games if you've got the internet established on it, tiger woods pga tour '08 is pretty good as well, and finally maybe medal of honor heroes 2 (not the exact name for the medal of honor game).

Although it all depends on what game genres you like after all other people's opinions only go so far. That's the answer a friend gave me on anime and it applies to pretty much anything. So if you know what you like in a game just rule out things you don't like.

If you wish just post what genres you do like and maybe I'll be able to help you more.
    happy711 Posts: 215, Reputation: 4

Jan 20, 2008, 11:08 AM
    I'm not into the fighting games where you kill everyone or jack someone's car. And I do have the internet connected.
    dvine17 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2008, 11:04 AM
    All right that eliminates games like driver : parallel lines, guilty gear, and bleach, etc...

What kind of games do you like?
    Da Bigchamp Posts: 360, Reputation: 18

Jan 22, 2008, 11:27 AM
    I recommend Super Mario Galaxy, it is a great game. I beat the game entirely and I'm still playing it. I also like Need for Speed: Carbon (not Prostreet, that sucks), Carbon is a really good game. I liked the format of playing, and most of the cars in the game are parallel to the cars in real life unlike some of the previous games.
    Delow84 Posts: 309, Reputation: 45

Jan 22, 2008, 11:05 PM
    Super smash bros brawl is coming out soon, I know you said no fighting but it's a great game
    pugasaurus Posts: 65, Reputation: -4

Nov 9, 2011, 02:59 PM
    Super Smash Brawl
    Mario Kart
    Animal crossing - maybe if you ever played and like harvest moon. It's that sort of game. It also has a day and night cycle as to what reality is.
    Super Mario all stars - re released for the Wii - Originally released for the SNES super Nintendo
    Those are some I have that I find are good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ford Ranger starter good, battery good What else? [ 36 Answers ]

I have a '92 Ranger that won't start it just clicks one time. I thought it was the starter but it is good. I changed the battery terminals and that fixed one problem now it clicks until you turn the key off. I can't figure it out any advise? Thanks.

Jazz shoes. Good or not good fit? [ 8 Answers ]

I just got a new pair of jazz shoes the other day for dance. My old jazz shoes were much cheaper (from payless) and fit on my feet just right. Now I just got capezio jazz shoes that are much nicer and have nicer leather and such. But they are tight is this normal? How should jazz shoes fit on your...

Good internet games [ 13 Answers ]

:confused: I am soooooooooooooooooo bored of games they say is good but usually they are s***:mad: Any 1 that has any game requests then reply (dont say runescape I got bored of that!! )

Games play games [ 3 Answers ]

I am not able to playe the microsoft games. Am using window`s XP desktop, also have same window`s on my laptok but able to playe on the laptok. The configr r the same. Don`t know what to do. Have scanned the system no virus threat!! I am trying to play Age of mythology

Pc games [ 1 Answers ]

Well basically I have to make a game on the PC well I am not sure what software I could use U ma not an expert so preferably an easy software Thank you so much:)

View more questions Search