Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joshyandvivian Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2008, 12:27 PM
    Night school for adults
    I would like to know if there are any night schools available to get your high school diploma in Dallas Texas?:) [/B]
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2008, 04:52 AM
    Are you asking about getting a GED degree? Then maybe there might be some links on the following search that would be of help to you.

Dallas, Texas GED - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

Teens on adults [ 2 Answers ]

Okay I go to this for after school and I'm 12. So there are teens sitting down on and I'm sitting down behind them. Then my mother comes to put me up to go home. And the lady that runs the place asks my mom a question. They start talk then my mom has to pay for something. As my mom walks by them...

Finding a night school [ 1 Answers ]

I was at a vocation school my junior year of high school. I got pregnant and chose to keep my baby. The school said I couldn't stay there unless I took the technical class as well. I attempted to return to my high school where I was told that they wouldn't take me back. I then was withdrawn from...

Adults and abuse [ 1 Answers ]

I just want some opinions on this one: I have noticed in reading a lot of these posts that many people claim verbal/mental/emotional abuse exists in their relationships and marriages. Do you think: A) People have always been this bad to one another, we just have a name for it now B) ...

Adults won't listen to me [ 6 Answers ]

Question answered, thanks for your help. :)

View more questions Search